Real talk though. The absolute best naruto EP (tv show) was EP 50. Gaara vs Rock Lee

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got finished watching it. Had to shed a real nikka tear,

RIP the realist nikka in the game Rock Lee.

I aint even talking about all the EPs after and all the wild shyt that happened.
Im talking as if the show ended at EP 50.

Rock Lee was that nikka man. First character i really liked. I wanted him to beat gaara but at the same time im glad he lost. Shyt showed u how strong nikkas really were out there in shinobi land. And the risks nikkas was taking n shyt like that. Good slice of my adolescent years watching this show.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shyts left a crater in the ground,

kaka-sensei: "guy[sensei] that's a little extreme"
When that nikka took off them weights:whew:

I thought he was gonna be a wack fighter when i first saw him:pachaha:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's definitely up there. The exams had some of the best fights for sure (I liked the mission to bring back Sasuke too with the Sound enemies), Naruto vs Gaara went full epic, Shikamaru's tactics game vs Temari and the Byakugan duel was ill too. My favorite was Shikamaru vs the immortal though, the build up to avenge Asuma and the impossibly strong opponent made it crazy.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first i hated rock lee because he looked mad corny but after that fight i was just :wow:

been stanning him the whole time after that, plus hes the only "regular" nikka now who actually fights like a ninja instead of using all this bullshyt ass dragonball z attacks now.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
At first i hated rock lee because he looked mad corny but after that fight i was just :wow:

been stanning him the whole time after that, plus hes the only "regular" nikka now who actually fights like a ninja instead of using all this bullshyt ass dragonball z attacks now.

Opening the gates is pretty Kaioken to me, but I get what you're saying. Rock Lee had to work hard while everyone else relied on trickery. That's why Shikamaru was my favorite too, no cheat codes outside of being able to game plan better than anyone else.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Smh @ that fight pretty much being Naruto's peak
Nah because Gaara vs kimimaro was crazy to.

Kimi: I will not be caught by your sand again
Gaara : :birdman: :birdman: *summons up an entire desert of sand*

But as far as story AND fights combined, yea that was the peak for me

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just saw that fight for the first time in almost 10 years.

If y'all haven't put some respeck to Rock Lee's name by now... :wow:

Without a doubt my favorite Naruto character, that kid got mad heart brehs, :obama: he put it all on the line and wouldn't quit, all that with only punches, kicks, and ultimately the opening of the gates that could've killed him.

Lee should've won that shyt, Gaara won purely cuz of plot armor:pacspit:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
man i watched that shyt long ass time ago....i gave up on it after there was 100 filler episodes. does it get any better? what comes after naruto 1? they looked kinda weird grown up so i didn't fukk with it