real talk...stop getting distracted by these crazy news reports

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:aicmon:

usually i dont even make race threads no more.....i cant really relate to alot of you nikkas when it come to the shyt yall complain about honestly

but imma just say this....STOP GOING CRAZY OVER THESE NEWS REPORTS THEY SENDING OUT....ITS A DISTRACTION....to play wit yo emotions real talk

its blatant what they tryna do....dont get distracted yall....its all about this money and passing on what you know to the next man or child...bottomline

majority of black communities is gettin taken over....systematically by them.... and by the dumb ass nikkas already in the community.....self hate is at a all time high,race relations is tense, jobs is kinda low,crime is kinda high,

lets focus on the real shyt thats goin on...i can give a fukk about a bytch weave....what she got in her hair.....i can give a fukk about a nikka and what he wearin...who and what he fukking

so when you see this crazy shyt goin on in these news....take heed to whats goin on....keep them emotions in check....at the end of the day you gone ALWAYS be looked at as a MENACE TO SOCIETY...deal wit it nikka :birdman:

help these lil dudes out, look out for these lil girls...show them some encouragement...tell em the sky the limit...give lil bro his props when its due...keep shyt EXCLUSIVE to us and only for us

no diss to the other races personally

im out nikkas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: To a real nikka

nikkas better get they mind right before its too late cuz they coming, shyt starting to get real for white ppl so its definitely gone get treal for us.

and most of these nikkas go coward in and obey lyka bytch when shyt get spunky cuz nikkas is p*ssy and too comfortable being comfortable slaves.
wonder how they gone act when they traditional slaves

Last edited:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Got a pizza on its way :win: half veggie half cheese :wow:

2v7xp95.png

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
:aicmon:

usually i dont even make race threads no more.....i cant really relate to alot of you nikkas when it come to the shyt yall complain about honestly

but imma just say this....STOP GOING CRAZY OVER THESE NEWS REPORTS THEY SENDING OUT....ITS A DISTRACTION....to play wit yo emotions real talk

its blatant what they tryna do....dont get distracted yall....its all about this money and passing on what you know to the next man or child...bottomline

majority of black communities is gettin taken over....systematically by them.... and by the dumb ass nikkas already in the community.....self hate is at a all time high,race relations is tense, jobs is kinda low,crime is kinda high,

lets focus on the real shyt thats goin on...i can give a fukk about a bytch weave....what she got in her hair.....i can give a fukk about a nikka and what he wearin...who and what he fukking

so when you see this crazy shyt goin on in these news....take heed to whats goin on....keep them emotions in check....at the end of the day you gone ALWAYS be looked at as a MENACE TO SOCIETY...deal wit it nikka :birdman:

help these lil dudes out, look out for these lil girls...show them some encouragement...tell em the sky the limit...give lil bro his props when its due...keep shyt EXCLUSIVE to us and only for us

no diss to the other races personally

im out nikkas
5 star post breh :salute: