Real Talk: Im checkin womens credit history

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah not for job nikkas :rudy: If I meet a broad anywhere and considering a second date I need 12 months of statements. I'll accept 2 possibly 3 late payments...not late like til that next check came either but like oh shyt I had them auto debit after 5 on the due date so it processed on the 6th. No payment arrangements and if her shyt has been cut off, so is she.

Lights, phone, car insurance maybe cable :manny:. She better have been at the same crib for a year or previously for more than a year. Hoes be hopping around living place to place every 3-4 months and shyt, talkin bout "me and my man used to live together" :rudy: yeah he decided to stay in the crib and you couldn't take it anymore and left....I be checkin them last 4 of the card used and verifying they hers cause I know nikkas be paying for shyt, an not necessarily gettin anything out of it. in fact :leon: there's a nikka on here that paid "someone's " phone bill.....we don't need to open that can'o worms though.

Seriously check these hoes man.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hoes be thinking they slick. Takin a shower at your place thinking she sexy or sweet.

Me:Damn baby, every time I get a little bit of p*ssy you hop in the shower.
Her: I kno boo, you be beatin it up tho
Me: :leostare: Ya water cut off ain't it
Her: Yeah :(

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
What I have noticed is women with fukked up credit are usually the ones who want to marry you

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I have noticed is women with fukked up credit are usually the ones who want to marry you

They talk a big game but tell them you will when they change something about them all of a sudden "I'm not ready for all that"

Say something like "We can get married when you finish college or go back to school, or lost 30lbs, get a new job, buy your own car, go a year without a miscarriage. Etc."

Talkin bout she ain't ready all that....bytch you got 3 kids

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Hoes be thinking they slick. Takin a shower at your place thinking she sexy or sweet.

Me:Damn baby, every time I get a little bit of p*ssy you hop in the shower.
Her: I kno boo, you be beatin it up tho
Me: :leostare: Ya water cut off ain't it
Her: Yeah :(

tumblr_mk171u5SdL1rj01abo1_500.gif