Real talk brehs, how do i motivate myself to work out

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I been wanting a 6 pack, and turn this bird chest into muscle for the longest:to:

I can do maybe 14-17 pushups then I get too tired.

I did like 100 sits ups 2 years ago and was sore for like 3 days. Felt like a man tho:russ:

Any advice brehs

MrNoFlyZone

The Original 2nd Coming
Daps
Keep doing more and more pushups. Take breaks whenever you feel like you need to, but keep them short and continue the reps. Pretty soon you'll notice your wind is stronger and you can do more without getting tired.

Pushups are probably the easiest way to build upper body strength and stamina if you don't work out on a regular basis.

Work your way up to going to the gym with regulars and learn from their routines.

A month or two in you'll be :lift:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
How can we give you advice without no pics breh :shaq:

But 4real doe you gotta start off slow. If you're naturally a lazy unmotivated nikka, you take on too much at once you'll be even less motivated to keep going. If you can only do 10 pushups and 20 situps before feeling :flabbynsick: , just do that every day of the week...after 7 days you'll be knocking that out easy and you can move up to 15 and 25 then the next week etc. I could barely do 10 girl pushups now I can do 100 a day an hold planks for ridiculous amounts of time :leon:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Im 6'1 and 145 pounds, a lanky nikka lookin like snoop dogg when he was in that wife beater on baby boy,

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Im 6'1 and 145 pounds, a lanky nikka lookin like snoop dogg when he was in that wife beater on baby boy,

Snoop%20Dogg.jpg

this you breh? :pachaha:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yes, except my stomach prolly a lil bit more pudgy den his, all i do is eat and chill on da laptop

yea i use to be like that a long time ago (i had a gun so i was like "fukk workin out" :yeshrug:)

but yea you gotta become a gawd at push ups and sit ups before you even think of going to a gym.

just do a hot 20 pushups and 50+ sit ups every night and morning (add on more when you aint feelin the burn no more) and if you cop one of these

J8024-003.jpg

you'll be good cuz you can do chin ups and shyt too in your room

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
:pachaha: at this thread, get yourself to the gym and depending on your Total Daily Energy Expenditure you need to be eating at least 2700+ calories a day if you are planning on doing a 4 day split. Starting Strength is a good routine for beginners, but if you don't diet correctly and get your protein in you won't see any results.

Motivation is another thing all together. but all I say to people is:

A year from now you you'll wish you had started today. Go out there and do something.

This is all of the motivation you'll need right in this video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ"]How Bad Do You Want It? (Success) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: at this thread, get yourself to the gym and depending on your Total Daily Energy Expenditure you need to be eating at least 2700+ calories a day if you are planning on doing a 4 day split. Starting Strength is a good routine for beginners, but if you don't diet correctly and get your protein in you won't see any results.

Motivation is another thing all together. but all I say to people is:

A year from now you you'll wish you had started today. Go out there and do something.

This is all of the motivation you'll need right in this video.

How Bad Do You Want It? (Success) HD - YouTube
was gonna post the exact same thing.

i was gonna say follow the program "StrongLifts" or "Starting Strength" and iw as also gonna post that video, lol

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
yea i use to be like that a long time ago (i had a gun so i was like "fukk workin out" :yeshrug:)

but yea you gotta become a gawd at push ups and sit ups before you even think of going to a gym.

just do a hot 20 pushups and 50+ sit ups every night and morning (add on more when you aint feelin the burn no more) and if you cop one of these

J8024-003.jpg

you'll be good cuz you can do chin ups and shyt too in your room

:myman:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Honestly, what's gets me motivated is I will tell myself, "GET YOUR fukkING ASS UP AND DO THIS!!!!!"

Yelling obscenities to myself helps.:ld:

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
I hear ya bruh, I used to lift in high school. It was so much easier going to the gym if you got a work-out buddy no-homo.

All I do is run now so my upper body is looking real :flabbynsick:

I'm gonna have to start doing pushups or something. The pump you get from throwing weights around is simply :ahh:

Daps
You want motivation? Here I got you:

obese-man-calendar.jpg

:scusthov: Damn that just motivated the fukk out of me to go to the gym. I'll see you there.