Real Question Fam

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok so I live in a condo and the neighbors are always arguing. Now here is the question. The chick is constantly hitting the dude and everytime he even looks as if he is going to defend himself she threatens to call the cops.

Now this chick is an all out problem she has had other dudes come over to his crib while he is at work. she is constantly coming over to our crib to complain about this dude.

And she even had enough nerve to tell my girl that the way she handles her man is how she should handle me and that she's to quiet.

One time she through a wine bottle at him while they were arguing outside I'm looking out the window like :huhldup: . So I close the blind because I ain't no witness and i hear her yelling about calling the police on him.

Brehs. They have 2 kids and I have 3. I do not want my little girls seeing or hearing this bullshyt any longer. Would i be wrong if I talked to this nikka and asked him why he ain't handle that? or should I complain to the agency?

He's black and she's some type of italian or something she's a foreigner.

I also move in a month so should I just continue to turn a blind eye?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
If you're cool with the guy talk to him, and let him handle it.

Leave it in his hands...you're gone in 4 weeks anyway.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're cool with the guy talk to him, and let him handle it.

Leave it in his hands...you're gone in 4 weeks anyway.

He seem's like a cool brother I just don't get it. It's like he is scared of her.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Call the police on that psycho bytch! Are you tryna get yourself or your children killed?

It's time to stop being dumb and take initiative before that woman commits a murder. She'll probably kill her man and then come after you next.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Call the police on that psycho bytch! Are you tryna get yourself or your children killed?

It's time to stop being dumb and take initiative before that woman commits a murder.

see this is what I was thinking. But i really just don't want my daughters and son seeing this shyt. But I'm on some ole I ain't gone snitch shyt but this chick is trying to hurt this dude whenever she get's upset.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
see this is what I was thinking. But i really just don't want my daughters and son seeing this shyt. But I'm on some ole I ain't gone snitch shyt but this chick is trying to hurt this dude whenever she get's upset.

See, this "no snitching" mentality is exactly why white people expect us to be dead or in jail before the age of 25. :comeon:

When she kills your 3 children don't say I didn't warn you. :shaq2:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See, this "no snitching" mentality is exactly why white people expect us to be dead or in jail before the age of 25. :comeon:

When she kills your 3 children don't say I didn't warn you. :shaq2:

shyt i'm snitchin :sadcam:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
c00ns gonna c00n.

Had it been your sister, he would have piledrived that bytch through a coffee table the first time she farted too loud. But because he gotta kardashian, he's on his bestest behavior.

Do us all a favor, record the madness. Then burn their house down, and blame it on the she-beast. :jawalrus: