WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What in the hell???!!
:ohhh::deadrose:
hold up - these are real
Exchanges and legal arguments in game format? Let me watch this. Looks like a collection of “above the law” articles in player mode.
:laff::laff:

Wild Allegations Against Jones Day Attorney In New Lawsuit — See Also

Freezing Law Student Burns Court Cases To Stay Warm During Power Outage

BIGLAW

‘No, You Can’t Motivate Paralegals By Pointing Prop Guns At Them’ Is A Sentence I Unfortunately Have To Write
Jones Day discrimination suit features wild allegation.

Brrrrrrr....

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Shyt :deadrose::deadrose:
Things like that are a daily occurrence:
New York(CNN Business)After committing one of the "biggest blunders in banking history," Citibank won't be allowed to recover the almost half a billion dollars it accidentally wired to Revlon's lenders, a US District Court judge ruled.
MerryPastGrunion-small.gif

Citibank can't get back $500 million it wired by mistake, judge rules

tenor.gif

At the heart of the epic legal battle of Dumb vs. Dumber appeared to be the question of just who, in fact, was dumbest. The winner of that dubious distinction, it seemed, would also win the case, and as such both sides went to great disingenuous lengths to appear as inconceivably stupid as possible.

Slow down, there, pardner, cried the hedge funds! Who in tarnation would believe—could believe—that a big, fancy, sophisticated bank, even one as shytty as Citi, was even capable of making so colossal a mistake? Hadn’t never happened before, after all. And even we plain, rustic hedge funds can’t help but notice that this was no fat finger; we got paid back to the penny. And we’re so dumb that even after all of it we still want to do business with them! Did his honor really think that we simple folks were just supposed to assume stupidity on the part of a bank that had been pretty sophisticatedly trying to screw us over?

Turns out, his honor didn’t have to think too much about the question at all, thanks to the little-known legal doctrine of “finders keepers

:mjlol::mjlol:
Citigroup Stupid Beyond Belief Legally Speaking, Can’t Have Its Half-Billion Dollars Back
If y’all only knew The number of “world star moments” that happen in legal circles.
:francis::dead:
I guess we can say, Citibank .........got the axe
0873d09f8b4f52153105d5b4ffed0501.gif

:troll:
gGCH5l.gif

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
What in the hell???!!
:ohhh::deadrose:
hold up - these are real
Exchanges and legal arguments in game format? Let me watch this. Looks like a collection of “above the law” articles in player mode.
:laff::laff:

Wild Allegations Against Jones Day Attorney In New Lawsuit — See Also

BIGLAW

‘No, You Can’t Motivate Paralegals By Pointing Prop Guns At Them’ Is A Sentence I Unfortunately Have To Write
Jones Day discrimination suit features wild allegation.

Brrrrrrr....

tenor.gif

I'm about done with this simulation yall. The prop gun one :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: