Real Good MOVIE TRAILER on the OSCAR GRANT KILLING...the trailer makes it sadder

Daps
The trailer makes the whole situation sadder...It doesn't matter that sadder is not a word :wow:

EDIT: Footage of what happened...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKy-WSZMklc"]Bart Police shooting in Oakland KTVU report - YouTube[/ame]

:pacspit: I'm kinda mad I ahd to watch the raw footage again. fukk THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Man that video still angers me... One of the only reasons I was :manny: when Andre Patton went in on those cops with the assault rifle...

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Sht got me in tears breh....i was a few miles away at home in the bay celebrating nyears too. That pig shot my man in cold blood. Handcuffed. Faced down. Never saw justice. The kaks cried over some fckin dogs with vick, yet this didnt receive a fraction of the coverage it should have. Ironic too, cause grant was shot like a dog.

Movie looks amazing. So thankful they are re-telling this story and giving grants life the dignified attention it deserves. Man no human being should ever have to go out like that.

Speaking of that thread about how happy bunnies make all brothas....i was fckin with a bunny at the time, so im onthe phone with her distraught over the murder....she was like :beli: ..".u guys think about race too much. What about the officer and his family? Imagine what the're going thru...anyway, lets get sushi!"

Daps
Sht got me in tears breh....i was a few miles away at home in the bay celebrating nyears too. That pig shot my man in cold blood. Handcuffed. Faced down. Never saw justice. The kaks cried over some fckin dogs with vick, yet this didnt receive a fraction of the coverage it should have.

Movie looks amazing. So thankful they are re-telling this story and giving grants life the dignified attention it deserves. Man no human being should ever have to go out like that.

Speaking of that thread about how happy bunnies make all brothas....i was fckin with a bunny at the time, so im onthe phone with her distraught over the murder....she was like :beli: ..".u guys think about race too much. What about the officer and his family? Imagine what the're going thru...anyway, lets get sushi!"

This is why I can never be in an interracial relationship. I can be friends with her or we can be friends with benefits but we can never be a couple.

I hope the p*ssy was good at least.

what ever happened to that fukkin pig?

He got like 2 yrs. I remember it like it was yesterday, the verdict came out the same day LeBron announced that he was going to Miami. I was thinking that it was bullshyt how every TV channel talked about that and barely a peep about how the cop killed a handcuffed man on camera and was getting off with a slap on the wrist.

Seriously, people get more than 2 years for domestic violence and this pig committed cold blooded murder...:pacspit:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I think it's weird as hell that this is the first time I'm hearing about this

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I've seen the trailer and my only problem is; dramatizing dude's life and make him out to be a sympathetic character.

Look, if dude was a horrible dad and a drug dealer, he didn't deserve to be excited. We don't need to sympathize with his situation to understand what was done was horrible.

It does look like a good movie, though.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Wow. I remember the name but the incident for some reason I forgot. For some reason I got Oscar Grant and Sean Bell mixed up somehow. Just watched the footage on Youtube and my blood is boiling right now. I agree with the brehs who posted above, one of the many reasons I could never do the interracial thing is because I know their viewpoint would be completely different from mine when it came to black affairs. Flick looks good though, just imagine if this happened in the early 90s. :wow: