Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
Black men aint shyt!
Black men are abandoners!
Black men don't take care of their own!
Black men are too lazy to lead a family!
Black men are too irresponsible to head a household!

Black fathers, yall are shytted on and demonized by almost everyone outside of the Black male himself.

This is the official Black Fathers of The Coli brag thread.

Come and :eat: free daps and +rep, and say a little piece about your kids and about fatherhood in general.

Please at least include how many kids you have and their ages and genders. You don't have to include names unless you want. Also include a few things that make your child unique such as a talent they may have.
You can brag about'cha youngins ALL YOU WANT and list as many things you want.

Please remember this is also a dap, +rep thread for fathers (and me of course :stopitslime:) so don't forget to bless nikkas when you post :blessed:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
3 daughters ranging in age from 15 years old-6 months and I take care of all of em' :sas1:

Juggling a full time college schedule plus working third shift back in the day to take care of my oldest wasn't no joke :whew:

:salute:
Gotta rep 30 ppl before I rep you again but you know I gotchu bruh

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
White people are a lot less direct. Instead she'll just say she prefers not date black guys. No offense :whoa:

What I mean to say it's only the Blacks in America use that term, compared to the blacks everywhere else. It's like the African American woman think it's ok to insult and embarrass their fellow partners. I've heard an islander or African say the term.