Ready Player One Comic Con Trailer *Spielberg*

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
he shot Freddy kruger and took his money. can you see his hand absorbing the loot? that is so fukking gangster.

I saw the DeLorean from back to the future I saw the motorbike from Akira I saw Christine from Stephen King

I saw scorpion from Mortal kombat, The assault rifle from halo, duke Nukem, probably missing some other shyt

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Said this in the other thread but I don't think this captures the spirit of the book at all. Hope they are just showing the final battle type stuff in this but I think the teaser trailer should have explained the premise of the book and the whole long and obsessive quest.

Substituting War Games for iconic pop culture icons is really dope though.

I have high hopes for this one still

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Said this in the other thread but I don't think this captures the spirit of the book at all. Hope they are just showing the final battle type stuff in this but I think the teaser trailer should have explained the premise of the book and the whole long and obsessive quest.

Substituting War Games for iconic pop culture icons is really dope though.

I have high hopes for this one still

do you really want more than what was shown out of a teaser?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
do you really want more than what was shown out of a teaser?
I'm saying the average person who read the book still really has no clue what this is about.

If you've read the book it's all about the quest and the relationships and the smaller moments

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying the average person who read the book still really has no clue what this is about.

If you've read the book it's all about the quest and the relationships and the smaller moments
:manny:

It's a teaser. It's supposed to get people talking, people watching it see a bunch of characters and icons they recognize with the :ohhh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:manny:

It's a teaser. It's supposed to get people talking, people watching it see a bunch of characters and icons they recognize with the :ohhh:
Fair enough. It seems to have done that I just hope they stick to the main storyline of the book

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
:43 :wow:

:54 :whew:

:59 :noah:

Day muthafukkin one.. and they had that chocolate factory theme in there :wow: