Read my lips: Sea of thieves is better than you think

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Before release this was a highly anticipated game. Once the beta came around it was ok but very shallow i felt. I played it for two and a half seconds shortly after release and didn't feel any different.

2yrs later and like a few big budgets titles that didn't launch as good games but have evolved into worthy contenders. Sea of thieves is surprisingly another title to pull such a feat off. The game feels more like a campaign now and the sailing mechanics are :ahh:

If you haven't tried this game recently or at all? You might want to give this title a spin. I spent 30min fishing :yeshrug: We need to form a crew coli, Courtbeard the pirate needs a few matey's

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
No. It's an attempt to recapture the piratey magic goodness that was Black Flag, and it suffers accordingly.

It's already been done.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No. It's an attempt to recapture the piratey magic goodness that was Black Flag, and it suffers accordingly.

It's already been done.
You should change your name to majesticidiot :sitdown: never in any life has a person said sea of thieves suffers because black flag exists. And you would think black flag is the first pirate game :snoop: with that said, these games couldn't be more different so thanks for thinking without trying. It's normal, I'm not mad at you for doing that cuz we human but my nikka, you need to give this game a shot.

And im talking from start, you'll do a mini tutorial and it'll pull you in. You don't need to get the full experience to appreciate what you're playing is my point. It wasn't like this a year ago. And if you don't care to see, your loss.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
You should change your name to majesticidiot :sitdown: never in any life has a person said sea of thieves suffers because black flag exists. And you would think black flag is the first pirate game :snoop: with that said, these games couldn't be more different so thanks for thinking without trying. It's normal, I'm not mad at you for doing that cuz we human but my nikka, you need to give this game a shot.

And im talking from start, you'll do a mini tutorial and it'll pull you in. You don't need to get the full experience to appreciate what you're playing is my point. It wasn't like this a year ago. And if you don't care to see, your loss.

Your pouting won't make the game any more than what it is, nor make your clumsy marketing attempt any more successful. Welcome to reality.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Your pouting won't make the game any more than what it is, nor make your clumsy marketing attempt any more successful. Welcome to reality.
Reality? What do you know about that sir?
Im not pouting, I'm shouting the game is much more than it was. They never stopped adding content or revising gameplay. Literally every month something new added. They following the gta model of adding more and more stuff.

Your response makes it clear you haven't tried, don't know, so what is your purpose here? (Please stay, it's lonely :unsure:) but in all seriousness my enlightening you on this subject shouldn't garner the response "clumsy marketing attempt" because that bullshyt is in your head. Im just trying to put nikkaz on game. You need a group of blue eyed orange haired cool guys to say it first before you'll believe it. Your loss :hhh:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Reality? What do you know about that sir?
Im not pouting, I'm shouting the game is much more than it was. They never stopped adding content or revising gameplay. Literally every month something new added. They following the gta model of adding more and more stuff.

Your response makes it clear you haven't tried, don't know, so what is your purpose here? (Please stay, it's lonely :unsure:) but in all seriousness my enlightening you on this subject shouldn't garner the response "clumsy marketing attempt" because that bullshyt is in your head. Im just trying to put nikkaz on game. You need a group of blue eyed orange haired cool guys to say it first before you'll believe it. Your loss :hhh:

CJaKQOK.gif

Good day to you, sir/madam.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
FFVII Remake or Sea of Thieves? Hmmm...:patrice:

Oh yeah my XBOX One is in a box in the closet. FFVII it is right after I play Wipeout Omega in VR. :sas1: