'Reacher' | Prime Video | Season 3 in production, sidekick gets spinoff

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
What about when he was at the house in the mirror painting his face? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

There was absolutely no reason for this fool to paint his face. It was dark and raining and the way he was in those bushes, they wouldn't have seen him anyway.

He's just a psychopath and was getting off on this stuff :russ:

Nicca probably gets hard-ons (:dame:) when it's time to kill somebody :mjlol:

:russ::russ::russ::russ: Bruh was intent on making a R rated version of Home Alone in that crib :dead: and muhfukka calmly told the accountant husband " ayye don't go back to crib, i made a mess :shaq:" :pachaha::pachaha:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I know it's a cliche to say that you never know what someone is going through but Alan Ritchson talking about his experience in Hollywood so far is :whoo: he also speaks about being Bi-polar, false sexual assault allegation threats and trying to end it all etc really great interview that shows that no one is immune from fukkery and depression.

Full interview if anyone is interested

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I know it's a cliche to say that you never know what someone is going through but Alan Ritchson talking about his experience in Hollywood so far is :whoo: he also speaks about being Bi-polar, false sexual assault allegation threats and trying to end it all etc really great interview that shows that no one is immune from fukkery and depression.

Full interview if anyone is interested

Aquaman had hoes talmbout he was assaulting :ehh:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Good catch.

I also clearly need sleep. :pachaha:

i thought i missed something in relation to finnish women or something. :dead:
momoa is cool, but ritchson would've been perfect as aquaman for dc like he played in smallville
like, i get that they wanted to diversify their bonds, but this dude was one of the best castings ever when he was aquamane in smallville. Mamoa also isnt a good aquaman, his acting is off for the role to me. :manny:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Like @Neo The Resurrected ONE says I think he's got some kind social disorder. Reminds me of Amos Burton from The Expanse.

They really want to be good guys but they're a bit :blessed: when the opportunity for violence comes.
I think he just a regular guy. It should be okay to put the beats on wrong doers , while taking pleasure in serving justice. He’d be cooler if he was a black man

he ain’t beat anyone’s ass who didn’t deserve it :manny:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
i thought i missed something in relation to finnish women or something. :dead:

like, i get that they wanted to diversify their bonds, but this dude was one of the best castings ever when he was aquamane in smallville. Mamoa also isnt a good aquaman, his acting is off for the role to me. :manny:

agreed. everytime i saw ritchson in titans and even moreso now in reacher, i'm like dude this was a clear slam dunk casting for aquaman. better actor and 5 years younger than momoa. dunno how he didn't get it or if he was even considered.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nicca, go fight Lebron then. :rudy:

I'm 5'8. Lebron is 6'9. That nicca would fold me up into a pack based on that alone.

That's the shyt that cracks me up.

nikkaz talkin bout, Dwight Howard is a bytch and shyt.

If that nikka gets a hand on you, it's over. :mjlol: