'Reacher' | Prime Video | Season 3 in production, sidekick gets spinoff

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I finished the other day, and Reacher was a freakin pscyhopath, brehs. This fool was dropping bodies even when he didn't have to. :mjlol::deadmanny:

How you trying to figure out a case, but killing everybody who can tell you what's going on?:bryan:

They could have been solved what was really going on with the money and why his brother got killed if this fool wasn't killing everybody:deadrose:

Then I don't know about y'all, but the way they focused on his size, 6'5 250 lbs, and then had him taking damage from regular 5'8 dudes almost took me out of the show...:skip:

and I say ALMOST because in a way, while it was ridiculous, it went along with his character. After so long, I started to realize that he was taking damage on purpose cause he's such a psycho that he was having fun.

It was cracking me up when he was running when he didn't have to, or taking hits that you just KNOW he could have dodged or blocked. It came off like he was just having fun outchea and that's why he would sometimes let fights go longer than they should have.

Almost played himself when dude had him sleeping at the bottom of the pool.:pachaha:

I think they missed an opportunity to really flesh out how much of a psychopath he is. I get why they didnt, because that would have been way too deep for this kind of show. But I guess they just showed him doing crazy stuff and let the audience put together how this dude ain't really all there :russ:
there's was only one time where i had an issue with him getting worked, cuz in general he handled everyone easily... SUPER easy.

the one fight in dudes crib, where the cousin was beating reacher with the crowbar, was :dwillhuh: he shoulda just snatched that dude up and throw him in the bushes. thats the only scrap i had a problem with.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
1. Reacher's size is irrelevant. I get he's this autistic-savant character that's got plot armour off the charts, but his size in any fight isn't the plus you'd assume. If anything, for anyone who knows what they're about...there's just more of him to get hit.

2. Nobody is taking a beating with a fricken crowbar :comeon:
blocking the blows with his forearms :comeon:
rib/kidney/spine shots :comeon:

like that and just strolling around afterward. :pachaha:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Fight scenes aside this is not grabbing me at all :francis: guess I'll just keep watching for the action can't find anything else to watch on my day off

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
1. Reacher's size is irrelevant. I get he's this autistic-savant character that's got plot armour off the charts, but his size in any fight isn't the plus you'd assume. If anything, for anyone who knows what they're about...there's just more of him to get hit.

2. Nobody is taking a beating with a fricken crowbar :comeon:
blocking the blows with his forearms :comeon:
rib/kidney/spine shots :comeon:

like that and just strolling around afterward. :pachaha:

its not so much his size for me in that fight. its his size x he's ex military with high level combat training. that weak dude with the crowbar gave him more work than the ex military south american dudes :russ:

and def a lot of wild shyt with him and injuries. dude got stabbed upped and just kept it pushin. def got mollywhopped with the crowbar and had minimal bruising :dead:

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
its not so much his size for me in that fight. its his size x he's ex military with high level combat training. that weak dude with the crowbar gave him more work than the ex military south american dudes :russ:

and def a lot of wild shyt with him and injuries. dude got stabbed upped and just kept it pushin. def got mollywhopped with the crowbar and had minimal bruising :dead:
And on top of that i think this take place over the course of a few days too:russ:

How is this man still moving:mjlol:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Neagley got a stunning body, when they were looking for clothes in that donation bucket and got nude and you saw her titty meats :takedat::wow:

iu

iu
\

:what:

She looks like that???
Why they made her into an ugly skater in the show?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:what:

She looks like that???
Why they made her into an ugly skater in the show?

Maybe had to do with her backstory. She doesn't like physical touch and ran up on that dude in the strip club who got a little to handsy with the stripper. My take, she got violated before linking with Reachers command and decided to put her aggression towards becoming a elite soldier.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I finished the other day, and Reacher was a freakin pscyhopath, brehs. This fool was dropping bodies even when he didn't have to. :mjlol::deadmanny:

I mean, he told ol boy who painted Roscoe's car when he was at the restaurant that he got cut from the football team for being too violent :dead: bruh been a menace. Imagine a veteran football coach pulling Reacher to the side on some " Listen here Reacher, this game here is a gladiator sport but you're bound to kill someone or at the very least paralyze them, I CANNOT IN GOOD FAITH LET YOU PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE :damn: ......... now hold on now, why are you looking at me like that :hubie: "

Daps
I mean, he told ol boy who painted Roscoe's car when he was at the restaurant that he got cut from the football team for being too violent :dead: bruh been a menace. Imagine a veteran football coach pulling Reacher to the side on some " Listen here Reacher, this game here is a gladiator sport but you're bound to kill someone or at the very least paralyze them, I CANNOT IN GOOD FAITH LET YOU PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE :damn: ......... now hold on now, why are you looking at me like that :hubie: "

What about when he was at the house in the mirror painting his face? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

There was absolutely no reason for this fool to paint his face. It was dark and raining and the way he was in those bushes, they wouldn't have seen him anyway.

He's just a psychopath and was getting off on this stuff :russ:

Nicca probably gets hard-ons (:dame:) when it's time to kill somebody :mjlol:

Daps

Nicca, go fight Lebron then. :rudy:

I'm 5'8. Lebron is 6'9. That nicca would fold me up into a pack based on that alone.