'Reacher' | Prime Video | Season 3 in production, sidekick gets spinoff

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
So between this series and the movie, does either perfectly encapsulate the book character?
Tom Cruise is about as far away from Reacher as you can get while keeping him a white guy. This dude is definitely a pretty good rendition of Reacher. Of course they touch him up a bit with all the ‘swole man’ tight shirts and all that but thats hollywood. I think this is about as close as you’re going to get in terms of look and attitude

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:bryan: i made some people mad cuz i said i liked reacher more than peacemaker

:manny: bro comedy doesnt appeal to me, and the black person in reacher isnt an alien or alphabet

I dropped Peacemaker real quick cause

1. fukk fratboy humor and anybody that loves it

2. Kinda tired of "annoying nerd" being the new "normal black"

and while, yeah, you do get traces of point 2 in Finlay, breh just a fish out of water, not an overly caffeinated ritalin popping social stammerer

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I dropped Peacemaker real quick cause

1. fukk fratboy humor and anybody that loves it

2. Kinda tired of "annoying nerd" being the new "normal black"

and while, yeah, you do get traces of point 2 in Finlay, breh just a fish out of water, not an overly caffeinated ritalin popping social stammerer

Nah, Finlay had a swag about him. Those tweed suits :lawd:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
2nd season needs to be about his old command crew or include a decent amount of flashbacks to speak to his time commanding that unit. Would also like to get a glimpse into how he became such a good detective/deductionist. Maybe he had a mentor? Read up on a ton of books? Got a case so wrong that it forced it him to get better at that.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
i'm watching it now and all i can picture is Peacemaker, Harcourt, and Murn. :laff::laff::laff:

Reacher
cQ9KefJpShzHnUZhMsSawZ-320-80.jpg

Roscoe
1642028411_761_Peacemaker-whos-who-in-the-spin-off-of-the-Suicide-Squad.jpg

Finlay
peacemaker-murn-e1641484756213.jpg

I caught the exact same thing, to the point I actually googled whether or not it was ever pitched to John Cena.

Daps
I finished the other day, and Reacher was a freakin pscyhopath, brehs. This fool was dropping bodies even when he didn't have to. :mjlol::deadmanny:

How you trying to figure out a case, but killing everybody who can tell you what's going on?:bryan:

They could have been solved what was really going on with the money and why his brother got killed if this fool wasn't killing everybody:deadrose:

Then I don't know about y'all, but the way they focused on his size, 6'5 250 lbs, and then had him taking damage from regular 5'8 dudes almost took me out of the show...:skip:

and I say ALMOST because in a way, while it was ridiculous, it went along with his character. After so long, I started to realize that he was taking damage on purpose cause he's such a psycho that he was having fun.

It was cracking me up when he was running when he didn't have to, or taking hits that you just KNOW he could have dodged or blocked. It came off like he was just having fun outchea and that's why he would sometimes let fights go longer than they should have.

Almost played himself when dude had him sleeping at the bottom of the pool.:pachaha:

I think they missed an opportunity to really flesh out how much of a psychopath he is. I get why they didnt, because that would have been way too deep for this kind of show. But I guess they just showed him doing crazy stuff and let the audience put together how this dude ain't really all there :russ:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I think they just did that so it'd be interesting to us to watch. IIRC he has zero problems taking out goons in the books. He makes everything sound easy.