'Reacher' | Prime Video | Season 3 in production, sidekick gets spinoff

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
That's a dedicated goon, got shot, didn't even go to the hospital just hitchhiked his way back to the warehouse to kill the homie he set up. That breh really wanted that bag. :dead:

Thinking about it now, and seeing you detail it, it might be to most ridiculous part of the plot:russ:

that shyt was so ridiculous. :laff:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Neagley got a stunning body, when they were looking for clothes in that donation bucket and got nude and you saw her titty meats :takedat::wow:

iu

iu
\

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Halfway through ep 4.... this nicca Reacher is a psychopath :deadmanny:

Brehs its been years since I've seen the Tom Cruise movies but im trying to remember... was he a psychopath in that movie too?

I vaguely remember being bored watching it cause he wasn't really catching as many bodies as I expected.

Now they got this nikka out here..... I won't spoil it but :bryan:

na cruise one he wasn’t he was more smooth and swag out talking
This breh on some terminator shyt deliberately looking to kill just cause :dead:
I’m almost done with it but I thoroughly enjoy this shyt tho :russ:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 2 and 3 got me heated.

First this dude is laying up in this hotel room, she walking around in her panties and he aint smash.

Then the only brotha gets the hell beat out of him by some racists and he don't wanna get revenge or get up in they face or nothing.

I'm so mad I'm ready to throw something.
After a night of drinking too lmao. I think they were just trying to build up them having a real connection before sex. Her walking around her underwear like that and no smash very unrealistic lol. Especially since she was wet after the first time she saw him.

Daps
After a night of drinking too lmao. I think they were just trying to build up them having a real connection before sex. Her walking around her underwear like that and no smash very unrealistic lol. Especially since she was wet after the first time she saw him.

I'm no longer mad about this. You'll understand as you watch the other episodes.

I'm on ep 6 now

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Neagley got a stunning body, when they were looking for clothes in that donation bucket and got nude and you saw her titty meats :takedat::wow:

iu

iu
\

I was gonna look her up. She is an attractive woman…… I’m glad her arc went the way it did

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Do they ever explain why this ninjas own mama calls him Reacher?

:deadrose:
Ive read every. Single. Reacher book. Perfect pulp reading at night when Im bout to pass out. And yea the booms just say that even his mom always called him Reacher. No real reason why. And yea his size is a big part of the character too.

Daps
Ive read every. Single. Reacher book. Perfect pulp reading at night when Im bout to pass out. And yea the booms just say that even his mom always called him Reacher. No real reason why. And yea his size is a big part of the character too.

So between this series and the movie, does either perfectly encapsulate the book character?