'Reacher' | Prime Video | Season 3 in production, sidekick gets spinoff

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
There's a lot of Smallville alumini

Dude who plays Reacher was Aquaman, last season we had girl who played Lana and this season we had the girl who played Zatanna.

Like another breh mentioned it's more Breakout Kings alumni. If there's a season 3 and beyond I expect Laz Alonso to show up at some point, especially since he's already in a Prime show.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Finally caught up. This show is so infinitely watchable. 4 episodes done like that.

Just on my Farrakhan steez, I remember someone saying that we hardly ever see Black Criminals in white shows any more, specifically black men doing bad things to white people. Not Reacher, lol. I can see with this is considered Peak "Dad" TV. There's a 1980's Reagan Voter watching this cause his grandkids set it up right, going "That's the America I remember".

Folks was asking if Hank Hill voted for Trump, I'm wondering if Reacher* did too....

*Betting he's the type that "doesn't like to talk about politics"..."considers himself an independent"

Some other things that made me laugh
  • Finlay and his Tweed
  • The one female biker chick - I don't even think her helmet fit right
  • Hitting ol boy with a cinderblock
  • Biker with the chain
  • All them randoms sassing their elder
  • The goofie chick at the thrift shop
They are all playing it straight, which makes it so hilarious.

But for the violence, this would be right at home on CBS.

On the female love interest tip...there's prolly an essay about the Black Woman and the White Woman, I'm sure all see it on cornbread tube at some point. FD Signifier, now's your time!

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Episode 4 was another hilarious episode.

Them going back to the drug dealers to tune them up and take their drugs like these dudes can't defend themselves or shoot back.

I haven't read the books but they're really foreshadowing O'Donell to be a potential bad guy. It can't be this obvious right?

Also the end scene where random bike gang shows up to kill them. What billion dollar company hires a random local bike gang as assassins when they have access to military goons? And why those bikers not just shoot them on the spot?

This shyt don't make sense but hella entertaining.
I think they said there weren't any guns used cause they wanted to keep it low-key.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Yoooo this whole thread is jokes. I forgot how insane s1 was :laff:

So far into s2, it looks like they threw the bag at the writers cause its better than s1 already. :salute:

No it’s not
S1 was better
This one has too many characters
S1 was about Reacher, now in S2 it’s about a whole squad or people