'Reacher' | Prime Video | Season 3 in production, sidekick gets spinoff

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Only thing I don't like about this season is them having Dixon overusing the catchphrases. Let that shyt simmer in the background

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Dixon:banderas:
GBeWzoTWoAAPtnD

GCCHM04XcAA8DHm

250full-serinda-swan.jpg

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Episode 4 was another hilarious episode.

Them going back to the drug dealers to tune them up and take their drugs like these dudes can't defend themselves or shoot back.

I haven't read the books but they're really foreshadowing O'Donell to be a potential bad guy. It can't be this obvious right?

Also the end scene where random bike gang shows up to kill them. What billion dollar company hires a random local bike gang as assassins when they have access to military goons? And why those bikers not just shoot them on the spot?

This shyt don't make sense but hella entertaining.

Daps
Episode 4 was another hilarious episode.

Them going back to the drug dealers to tune them up and take their drugs like these dudes can't defend themselves or shoot back.

I haven't read the books but they're really foreshadowing O'Donell to be a potential bad guy. It can't be this obvious right?

Also the end scene where random bike gang shows up to kill them. What billion dollar company hires a random local bike gang as assassins when they have access to military goons? And why those bikers not just shoot them on the spot?

This shyt don't make sense but hella entertaining.

Embrace the fukkery breh, don't over think it :blessed: