'Reacher' | Prime Video | Season 3 in production, sidekick gets spinoff

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Saw the first 3 episodes.

This dude looks even more jacked lol. He's walking around like the damn terminator. Doing whatever he wants, knocking out cops, randomly attacking drug dealers and taking their guns, killing people and acting like there's no repercussions from the law.

Him and Dixon casually just killing those dudes in a construction site and dumping their bodies in the cement. Going into a suburban house like they're clearing a house in Fallujah.

They're making it seem like the Special Investigators are an elite Navy Seal fighting unit. The females handling hired assasins like they're fodder in GI JOE.

It's even goofier than the first season but still entertaining.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the first 3 episodes.

This dude looks even more jacked lol. He's walking around like the damn terminator. Doing whatever he wants, knocking out cops, randomly attacking drug dealers and taking their guns, killing people and acting like there's no repercussions from the law.

Him and Dixon casually just killing those dudes in a construction site and dumping their bodies in the cement. Going into a suburban house like they're clearing a house in Fallujah.

They're making it seem like the Special Investigators are an elite Navy Seal fighting unit. The females handling hired assasins like they're fodder in GI JOE.

It's even goofier than the first season but still entertaining.
The special investigations unit must have dome some grimy shyt in the past for Dixon to just casually dump those dead bodies in the cement like that and then fukk Reacher like they didnt just do that shyt.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This show is like a little Breakout Kings reunion with Serinda, Domenick, and Malcolm. If the McPoyles show up I'm gonna cry laughing.
Loving the second season so far, even gonna re-watch the first 3 episodes until the next comes out, which I rarely do.
I knew recognized that negro in a suit and this new bytch from some where. :russ:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I knew recognized that negro in a suit and this new bytch from some where. :russ:
I just found Breakout Kings over the summer so I didn't think much of it, but then 2 more actors popping up in the same show got me. Now I'm gonna look and see if they have the same director or something

Edit: yup, both created by Nick Santora

Daps
How the fukk did he get bigger in Season 2?

I was watching with this woman over here and she messed it for me cause I was letting her see s1 first. This chic goes ":usure: why they keep trying to make you think he's THAT big? He don't even look that big :usure: "

I tried to explain to her that he's supposed to be 6'5 and she hit me with the :usure: again

:laff: now everytime he's on screen, I'm looking at his height compared to everybody else and I'm like "no way is this dude 6'5"

Damn women. :francis:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I was watching with this woman over here and she messed it for me cause I was letting her see s1 first. This chic goes ":usure: why they keep trying to make you think he's THAT big? He don't even look that big :usure: "

I tried to explain to her that he's supposed to be 6'5 and she hit me with the :usure: again

:laff: now everytime he's on screen, I'm looking at his height compared to everybody else and I'm like "no way is this dude 6'5"

Damn women. :francis:
I don't think the actor is quite 6'5, more like 6'2 , 6'3 but thats still big man, women are goofy they don't have spatial awareness lol