"Reach Out" should be next single off LIG

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Cherry Wine

Loco-motive and Stay is a great song but not a good single...

It'll probably be Summer on Smash though

Never Broke Again

Save stuff for the 2020 Posty's
Daps
Reppin
DC
cherry wine aint gonna be a single, its 6 minutes long

summer on smash is the next single most likely followed by reach out

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Just because a song is 6 minutes on an album doesn't mean the single will be 6 minutes

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Just because a song is 6 minutes on an album doesn't mean the single will be 6 minutes

Tis true. They should shorten it a few minutes and shyt could possibly smash radio like :mj: *bong, bong*

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies
I think he should do it old school style and go half and half with both Reach Out and Summer on Smash as the next single. Like have the video start out in the 80's early 90's block party style with reach out then halfway thru the song switch and drop Summer on Smash. Bringing two era's together on the two songs wit the summertime feel. And it wouldn't hurt to have 2 singles out at the same damn time. i think that could work and work those singles to the fall and then drop Cherrywine. The song just has that fall vibe to it.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Summer on Smash HAS to be the next single. There's not much dropping right now that would prevent it from getting shine. Let Cherry Wine bring in the winter :manny:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he should do it old school style and go half and half with both Reach Out and Summer on Smash as the next single. Like have the video start out in the 80's early 90's block party style with reach out then halfway thru the song switch and drop Summer on Smash. Bringing two era's together on the two songs wit the summertime feel. And it wouldn't hurt to have 2 singles out at the same damn time. i think that could work and work those singles to the fall and then drop Cherrywine. The song just has that fall vibe to it.

That would be a great idea.

I think Cherry Wine should be the next single

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

Who doesn't like 2 for 1?

I don't understand why artist don't go the Shaggy route where back in the early 2000's he had two singles "Angel" and "It Wasn't Me," playing at the same time. Both were #1 singles. That album went diamond based off the strength of two songs. If people hear more then one song from an album playing at the same time all you are is increasing your chance that they'll want to buy it. Not saying Nas will do those type of #'s, but the more singles you can get out there in a short span of time the better chance your album is going to do.

scarhead

All Star
Daps

I'd love to see some old school dance moves on the Reach Out part.
It could work as a tribute to Heavy D, too.