Re-watched "Nope".....Jordan Peele is gonna be with us for awhile....

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:manny:Like....I get it, some people think he "over does it" with the symbolism or whatever.....but man, he's a breathe of Fresh Air. He simple makes solid work that's a joy to watch. I was watching the behind the scenes doc on it afterwards, and you can tell the dude really loves storytelling. That's something so important to the field.

I get if people don't like it, I totally understand, but man, Nope was just a joy to watch, only negative I would say is give the boy Kaluuya some umpth to his character, turning that man into Mos Def.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:manny:Like....I get it, some people think he "over does it" with the symbolism or whatever.....but man, he's a breathe of Fresh Air. He simple makes solid work that's a joy to watch. I was watching the behind the scenes doc on it afterwards, and you can tell the dude really loves storytelling. That's something so important to the field.

I get if people don't like it, I totally understand, but man, Nope was just a joy to watch, only negative I would say is give the boy Kaluuya some umpth to his character, turning that man into Mos Def.

As a "storyteller" he is overrated....US and NOPE proved that

Get out was a fluke

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I thoroughly enjoyed it. I watched a ton of French and Italian cinema in college and the pacing and cinematography was very reminiscent of those European foreign films. I missed it in Theaters, but I rented it and immediately bought it 4K after the credits started rolling. I think this movie will age very well and be looked at far more favorably in the near future.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Nope could've been better, needed a better supporting cast. Asian dude was fine, but A.V guy was not needed and not funny. Homie at the end should've had more screen time. It's an interesting movie imo but just not a movie for me that sticked the landing. But I did enjoy it more than Us.

what's his next project?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Nope could've been better, needed a better supporting cast. Asian dude was fine, but A.V guy was not needed and not funny. Homie at the end should've had more screen time. It's an interesting movie imo but just not a movie for me that sticked the landing. But I did enjoy it more than Us.

what's his next project?

We are releasing Monkey Man 2025.