RE: TLR Mods Banning Hot B!tches Out of Jealousy

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just a reminder, don't mod too many females on here. Try to remember what happened on the hamster. When you put too many chicks in charge they start fighting over the men and hating on the hot bytches. Then some of those hot bytches end up getting banned for no reason like Allure

Lost her pic but this is approx.

ashley-callingbull-05.jpg

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Most of the women on here seem to be cool with each other already and pretty much cool generally when they're not commenting on something I care about.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
@Rawtid
@dora_da_destroyer
@Darth Hater

what is this guy talking about?

I'd love to know myself. Mods didn't even have ban power and I certainly don't recall any campaigns to ban "hot bytches" (such eloquent phrasing by the way, stay classy).

I actually lied, I'm not interested in what hes talking about- other than to say it's full of shyt.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'd love to know myself. Mods didn't even have ban power and I certainly don't recall any campaigns to ban "hot bytches" (such eloquent phrasing by the way, stay classy).

I actually lied, I'm not interested in what hes talking about- other than to say it's full of shyt.
u kept banning me for a period of 2yrs..you made my internet experience a horrible one

what do u have to say about that pooh?