RDC Mark Drops Low Vibrational Banger "J Rich" Laden With Stick Talk *Whew*

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
That has nothing to do with nothing. And theres "thugs" that like anime.
he probably somewhat idolizes that sort of cool guy thug image because thats the most common portrayal of black masculinity in america and he grew up in america

but that reflects more on culture and depiction than on him

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
he probably somewhat idolizes that sort of cool guy thug image because thats the most common portrayal of black masculinity in america and he grew up in america

but that reflects more on culture and depiction than on him
I don't think that's the case breh, there are fine black women that would fight to get close to Mark the fame gives enough leverage. I bet Mark Phillips could probably even pull Megan The Stallion, have her perform at a convention and everything :sas2:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His dumbass dont know what the word "laden" means. Dumbass Mexicans.

oh he didn't know there is an actual word.... laden?

He thought it was an Osama Bin Laden reference.... :ohhh:

Its hard for me to dumb myself down enough to process things on such a low level, so sometimes stuff goes over my head. I would have never thought that's what he was referring to. Thanks :salute:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh he didn't know there was an actual word.... laden?

He thought it was an Osama Bin Laden reference.... :ohhh:

Its hard for me to dumb myself down enough to process things on such a low level, so sometimes stuff goes over my head. I would have never thought that's what he was referring to. Thanks :salute:
Yeah read too fast and did didn’t realize his name was J Rich. But there are rappers named after Osama Bin Laden.

Lil Zay Osama
DD Osama