Razor Bump Thread

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
For the most part I stopped shaving and only use a machine to bring it done to stubble brehs... But last week I had an interview .. So I used a single razor blade and went with the direction of growth ... And still got hella bumps as the hair started to grow back ... Any tips brehs , I'm thinking of electrolysis at this point ...

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Lot of my boys started fukking with bevel and they say it works. Haven't tried it myself yet.

Bevel - A Better Shave for Clearer, Smoother Skin Within 4 Weeks | Bevel

I believe it was started by a brother too
I tried that breh ... It ain't work for me ... Apparently the blade is curved a certain way or some shyt ... But that made it worst ...the closest I got to reduce bumps , was with a single razor or the wahl , but even then when it grows back it's hell ... A breh of mine was telling me lemon juice works and will help prevent discolouration( that green shyt ) .. Anyone have experience with bump patrol or some like that ?

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea breh prob gonna do that , but for interviews/dates I like to get a really close clean shave ..Fukk it though
I know how you feel, honestly most products aren't made for us.

We have a very specific hair type while these things work for every other type. Bought a nice electric razor and couldn't even use most of the features because they wouldn't cut shyt.

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
I know how you feel, honestly most products aren't made for us.

We have a very specific hair type while these things work for every other type. Bought a nice electric razor and couldn't even use most of the features because they wouldn't cut shyt.
100 breh , I tried dam near everything, Italian balms all that and all it does is make it worst ... apparently electrolysis works but it cost ...I wonder how military brehs and celebs handle this shyt...

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I tried every non electric shaver and I got bumps using all of them. I tried all the tricks I could find and they didnt work. I just stick to shaving with my clippers, yes the shaave is not as close but I dont think it's worth having a bumpy face for 1-2 weeks after shaving with a blade.

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
I deal with bumps because of ingrowns after shaving...I noticed the cleaner i kept my face, the more it helped. I use an african soap + sugar scrub and massage with a rag each morning/night. It helped keep the hair from curling in

Also, a good pair of tweezers (i have a set made for men - heavy duty with sharp tips. I use to catch the curl ins early

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100 breh , I tried dam near everything, Italian balms all that and all it does is make it worst ... apparently electrolysis works but it cost ...I wonder how military brehs and celebs handle this shyt...

In the military you can get a shaving waiver my cousin got one because of razor bumps....he shaved with clippers and wasnt given any crap for not having a close shave