Raz B on life support could die :o

Sugar

Banned
Daps
So will his former B2K manager come in the hospital room and ram it up his bum bum one last time before he dies?

:smugfavre:

Scust

russell-westbrook-disgusted-with-reporter.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nikkas have taken chairs, bats & multiple bottles to the head time & time again but Raz-B gets hit in the head with a bottle ONCE & is on Life Support further proving that R&B nikkas are soft as terry cloth...
It's not that.

Going to the hospital in China is one of the things I dread, it's on some :huhldup:

I try to avoid that shyt at ALL costs, and when I do, its the international hospital and even then, it being the best hospital its like going to county. shyt is foul.

When I had surgery to remove a gallbladder, I flew my black ass home 3 days notice. NO fukkING WAY, I'm going under out here, my worse fear is to never wake up, and it looks like that's exactly what happened to Raz B. :merchant:

I bet he had a concussion and the geniuses put him under. :snoop:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
It's not that.

Going to the hospital in China is one of the things I dread, it's on some :huhldup:

I try to avoid that shyt at ALL costs, and when I do, its the international hospital and even then, it being the best hospital its like going to county. shyt is foul.

When I had surgery to remove a gallbladder, I flew my black ass home 3 days notice. NO fukkING WAY, I'm going under out here, my worse fear is to never wake up, and it looks like that's exactly what happened to Raz B. :merchant:

I bet he had a concussion and the geniuses put him under. :snoop:
Explosive reports from Beijing, China. We have no joy in reporting this, but Raz B formerly of the Band B2k is wanted in Beijing, China for allegedly molesting a 15 year old boy. Sources claim that these charges stems from an investigation that began on 3-12-2011 that involved a 15 year old boy who alleged the singer both willingly and unwillingly engaged in sexual acts. The report was leaked to us by an anonymous source (We are confident it was Chris Stokes). The sordid 19 page affidavit claims the 25 year old singer engaged in numerous sex acts included sodomy and Urolagnia.

Though the legal age of consent in China is 14 (God, help them.) In America, we view sex between a 15 year old and 25 year old as not only illegal but immoral. And for someone who claimed to have been a victim of sexual abuse, Demario “Raz B” Thornton should be ashamed.

Due to the age of the victim we will not release his name, (we are confident the other blogs will) but we do believe in innocent until proven otherwise.

Chinese never forget.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
China must be 10 years behind in terms of american music if someone is paying fukking Raz B to do a show. Lil Zane was prolly the headliner.
10 years? that would imply we're listening to After Math hits. I wish. :pachaha:

We aint got shyt out here. I seen Raz B billboard in Shanghai and was like :pachaha:, but to be honest I can't hate, if it's not in america, go where you can be a star, nothing wrong with that actually. Probably doesn't get paid the same, but with the cost of living here, he's still balling AND in Shanghai. Shanghai is pretty god damn baller, it's NY on steriods. Dude got his own spot and he's famous in the town, I think he even did a commercial. I'm not into pop tho so I never went to watch his gig, but they eat it up in asia. Stephan Maurbury has a whole empire out here, now that dude is a big star. Tracy McGrady was too, Ive seen both of them on TV and touring Asia. Tracy was in the philippines same time I was, and this dude was being whisked away by LOADS of body guards like he was Kobe. :pachaha:

I don't know why people hate on stars going to asia to eat tho. shyt is weird. American validation is the thing of the past, we're in a globalization century now.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Chinese never forget.
That was fake. Someone in america spewed that shyt to media take out when he left to tarnish the attention. Explosive reports from Beijing? There was no reports of that out here, and he'd have gotten deported INSTANTLY had that happened. Also, he's not in Beijing, he's in Shanghai. Also, the age of consent is 14, and names don't get withheld, the source has no names, because it didn't happen. People are so gullible on the internet hahaha

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
That was fake. Someone in america spewed that shyt to media take out when he left to tarnish the attention. Explosive reports from Beijing? There was no reports of that out here, and he'd have gotten deported INSTANTLY had that happened. Also, he's not in Beijing, he's in Shanghai. Also, the age of consent is 14, and names don't get withheld, the source has no names, because it didn't happen. People are so gullible on the internet hahaha
Damn im gullible as hell. :snoop:

Maybe they just want the nikkas organs.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Damn im gullible as hell. :snoop:

Maybe they just want the nikkas organs.
Everybody fell for it tho, it was on all kinda hiphop sites, meanwhile NO chinese sites had any mention despite it being 'explosive news'. hahaha Just comes to show people are parrots, but meh what can ya do. :manny:

That organ stuff is countryside business. Dude just got caught slippin, nikkas get bottled every weekend out here, it's a speciality and common weapon used by the chinese, I call it the chow mein special. If someone aint getting hit with a bottle, the venue not turnt up.

He got served a chow mein special extra soy sauce. I shouldnt laugh, I hope he pulls through, my worst nightmare is being where he is, so far from home.