Raz B on life support could die :o

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
0815-raz-b-wm-3.jpg

R&B singer Raz-B is currently on life support in a hospital in China ... just one day after he was smashed in the face with a bottle at a nightclub, TMZ has learned.

We spoke to Raz's publicist, Toy Jones, who tells us, "He is in a coma and needs as many prayers as possible."

As we previously reported, the 28-year-old was performing at a club in China on Thursday and was smashed in the face with a glass bottle while trying to break up a fight that erupted in the crowd.

Raz received medical attention hours after the incident --and underwent minor surgery to repair a gash in his lip.

But the next day, sources close to Raz tell us he didn't wake up ... and Raz's backup dancer rushed him to a nearby hospital for treatment.

We're told doctors tested for brain activity and determined the situation was dire. Sources say Raz is breathing from a ventilator ... and has been slipping in and out of consciousness.

Story developing ... Source

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I was very sad to hear about this. I do worry about Raz B in the same way I did about Bizzy Bone. I hope he makes a full recovery.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I was very sad to hear about this. I do worry about Raz B in the same way I did about Bizzy Bone. I hope he makes a full recovery.
:wtf: happened to bizzy?

and even though im not a fan of his old music, i hope he recovers, and maybe this knocks some sense into him. breh definitely went 5150 for a spell...

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
:wtf: happened to bizzy?

and even though im not a fan of his old music, i hope he recovers, and maybe this knocks some sense into him. breh definitely went 5150 for a spell...

Nothing happened. Seemed unstable and evading the darkness at some points. :yeshrug:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raz-B? He in Bone Thugs? Or is he another 90s rapper who faded into obscurity?

EDIT: :ohhh: He's the dude from B2K. I haven't heard that name in years. :wow: