Rate This City: Day 52 - Vancouver

Rate: Vancouver

• Total voters

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
In terms of the women here they're something else. Beautiful, in shape, after living here I just can't mess with a woman who doesn't look after her body.

I've said before but I was pleasantly taken aback at the type of women who were showing me love out here both out and about and on the dating apps. And not on a fetish tip, in a proper let's get to know each other vibe.

The one thing that's astonished me is the amount of PAAGs. I've feasted up here. Plus the Persian, Indian, Latin, and Pakistani women are very open and forward about dating black men. Even the white chicks here are bless, chill and friendly. Less attitude from the women I vibe with up here.

Living or visiting here will test even the hardest 'militant'.
:lolbron:

Counterpoint I will say one of the rare disappointments is some of the black women here.

No :mjpls:but I've lived here long enough now to peep how some of them move and they swing from extremes they're either the party girl type of black woman styled to appeal to 'high-end' white men or they're the ultra 'woke', complain about white men in the streets and online but privately they only really fukk with hipster white boys or bisexual white women.

I have met some cool sistas but they're mostly coming from other places like Calgary or Toronto on short visits and don't live here.
TRUTH

I would go over the water to the North Shore ( North van,West Van) and FEAST on rich persian girls.

And yeah there are def some beautiful sistas but your right a lot of them on that Shea Butter date white boys shyt.

Coli Militants would get turned out in Vancouver for real though :lolbron:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
beautiful and full of outdoorsy type shyt I would love to do, heard it's expensive though.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There right now just went to metro town

did the whole sea wall, English bay, take Yaletown, Granville, North Vancouver yesterday

thinking of doing the gondola to grouse mountain
Worth it?

@Regular_P

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
There right now just went to metro town

did the whole sea wall, English bay, take Yaletown, Granville, North Vancouver yesterday

thinking of doing the gondola to grouse mountain
Worth it?

@Regular_P
If you have the money, go for it. I think the Sea to Sky Gondola would be better but that's a ways outside the city on the way to Whistler. Dunno if you have your own car or not.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Go rent a drop top, find you a fly chick to ride in the passenger and cruise up the Sea to Sky hwy till you get to Whistler. One of the G.O.A.T rides ive ever done
Truly spectacular. Probably treacherous in the snow but that drive with snow on the area would be :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
just got back :blessed:

49296276556_7ca11b35d0_k_d.jpg

49296366056_7dce2dd190_k_d.jpg

49296556477_b7308e32d3_k_d.jpg

album - Vancouver 2019