Rate This City: Day 52 - Vancouver

Rate: Vancouver

• Total voters

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I dont see much. Most of the problems and attitude seem to be towards the first nation people. Tons of them are drug and drink dependent. Sad to see.

Black people are here in such small numbers that there doesn't seem to be many problems from that what I've seen.

Thanks for letting me know. I want to visit Canada real soon but I don’t know wether I should go to Van first or Toronto.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Been living here since 2013.

Grew up in Ohio (Dayton, Cincinnati) and then lived in NYC for many years before moving here.

Pro's: Beautiful Scenery, Beautiful Women, CLEAN, polite people. BEACHES

The whole metro area has about 2million people and its growing FAST ( Burnaby, Richmond, Surrey, New West, Coqitlum)

Cons: IT's EXPENSIVE, THE RAIN.

I IMPLORE brehs to come visit. totally different life.

Nikkas get extra love out here from EVERY TYPE of women cause you stand out more if you got a little swag.

low Violent crime, rarely ever see or hear about a shooting or shoot out, Not even from the cops (Surrey can get kinda wild at times but still not like hoods in the US)

Ask any question you want to know Brehs.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
shyt looks beautiful. :ehh:I know a lot of filming happens there I guess cuz of how nice it looks. Would consider visiting sometime, during the warm season cuz you know me and cold weather don't mix. :francis:
It's actually the only area in Canada that doesnt Snow much or get super cold.

the average is between 75 degrees in the summer to 45 degrees in the winter. very mild.

It rains here MUCH more than snows and thats the part that can get depressing. It can rain Every day for a whole month during the winter.
NO SUN:mjcry:

But SUMMER the weather is BEAUTIFUL!:blessed:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's actually the only area in Canada that doesnt Snow much or get super cold.

the average is between 75 degrees in the summer to 45 degrees in the winter. very mild.

It rains here MUCH more than snows and thats the part that can get depressing. It can rain Every day for a whole month during the winter.
NO SUN:mjcry:

But SUMMER the weather is BEAUTIFUL!:blessed:
That's freezing to me but doesn't sound too bad. I'll have to take a trip out there and the rest of the Pacific Northwest sometime.

Daps
My city

:blessed:

Lived here since late 2015

Amazing food, housing is great, can be pricey if you want to live downtown but if you moving here you have to have taken that into consideration

Perfect size city for me can walk or bike everywhere.

Have to say after living in London for most of my life, the lack of police hassle is funny. I barely see the police here.

Huge homeless population here though. Walking over to east hastings is a shock for first timers.

Goat Canadian and goat North American city.

can go whale watching, to the beach, climb a mountain and go skiing in the same damn day

scenery is so beautiful. Sky train is lit

love it
one year, on the way up.. took a ferry to Orcas Island before crossing the border.. :banderas:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
In terms of the women here they're something else. Beautiful, in shape, after living here I just can't mess with a woman who doesn't look after her body.

I've said before but I was pleasantly taken aback at the type of women who were showing me love out here both out and about and on the dating apps. And not on a fetish tip, in a proper let's get to know each other vibe.

The one thing that's astonished me is the amount of PAAGs. I've feasted up here. Plus the Persian, Indian, Latin, and Pakistani women are very open and forward about dating black men. Even the white chicks here are bless, chill and friendly. Less attitude from the women I vibe with up here.

Living or visiting here will test even the hardest 'militant'.
:lolbron:

Counterpoint I will say one of the rare disappointments is some of the black women here.

No :mjpls:but I've lived here long enough now to peep how some of them move and they swing from extremes they're either the party girl type of black woman styled to appeal to 'high-end' white men or they're the ultra 'woke', complain about white men in the streets and online but privately they only really fukk with hipster white boys or bisexual white women.

I have met some cool sistas but they're mostly coming from other places like Calgary or Toronto on short visits and don't live here.

Daps
drove up a few times from Seattle. rolled 3 deep and experienced some of the worst blatant racism I've ever experienced in my entire life and I've been all over.

Indian dudes drunk af start calling me the n word on Granville when he tried to cut in line at the hot dog stand

some old biker fukk straight up asked if we needed a place to put our guns while we were at a beer garden during some summer Street festival. said 'you guys from watts?' .... :stopitslime:

chick hopped off the elevator when she looked up and saw 3 black guys headed up to the air bnb..:mjlol:

she hopped back on and starting Juelzin I just died laughing and kept it moving. this was all the same weekend.

bagged a few bad ones that trip and many more in club republic. still mess with a nice Nigerian girl from Burnaby.

beautiful city tho... 6.5/10