Rate This City: Day 14 - St Louis

Rate: St Louis

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
St louis
@Cat piss martini ive lived there all my live up until last year. Lived in south city off delore ,moved to north county when i was 6 and stay till i went back to south city by myself when i moved out near dogtown.

As far as imo’s :scust:

:ufdup:Go down to cherokee street and find this pizza shop called kelvin’s place. Makes imos taste like toast with ketchup and american cheese.

:obama: If you in north county hit up angelo’s

racanellis is that crack.
C2qyDB4.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
The only experience I had with a STL chick was the girl I became cool work on FB who moved to New Orleans. So a few weeks back I was in the NO to meet her.

wow that b*tch was retarded as fukk.

But who cares cause retarded bytches exist everywhere.

next.

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
psa:
i've seen some interesting takes about our pizza on here, so i wanted to offer a suggestion for anyone who does happen to visit.
imo's is a chain of independently owned and operated restaurants, all not created equally.
so with that said, the further you go south and west the sh!ttier the pizza gets (and the people for that matter).

i recommend the one on S 4th street or delmar (hampton is overrated). just my opinion. and try double/extra cheese when you order.

as far as the crime
ezgif-4-d1b8a0d67b2f.gif

ain't nobody targeting a bunch of randoms
them stats be the n!ggas that was in some sh!t (for the most part)
and i say this from the middle of the "warzone" (grand/natural bridge)

Last edited:

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Been there before with fam. Went up in the Arch.

Eerie how the Arch looks over the city. Went to a family members spot on the East Side and saw roaches chillin in the cracks of the concrete porch.

I would go back since I was young. Can't see why I'd like it there better than where I live now (ATL)

Supper

All Star
Daps
The feel of it from a first glance black perspective seems like a northern more watered down memphis with no beale st.

Though, I know there's a lot more to the city than that.

I remember as a kid they had good chocolate bars.

Daps
Nelly and Chingy are both very handsome, the architecture is really nice, the zoo is free but they wont let adults on the otter exhibit slide:pacspit:

Saw some really nice rehabbed homes less than 250k but everytime I read the news there's a story about carjackings around town:lupe: but the area the house were in looked safe:lupe:

u lived in stl

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Nelly and Chingy are both very handsome, the architecture is really nice, the zoo is free but they wont let adults on the otter exhibit slide:pacspit:

Saw some really nice rehabbed homes less than 250k but everytime I read the news there's a story about carjackings around town:lupe: but the area the house were in looked safe:lupe:
what area were you looking into?

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
@Cat piss martini
:obama: If you in north county hit up angelo’s
I didn’t like it. I like a simple pizza with flavor. They put too many toppings on their pizza which I guess is good, but you gonna pay for it.

I will probably never leave St. Louis. Where else can you spend 300k and have a 2500+ square foot house making less than 100k a year. :blessed:. St. Louis county gets a bad rep because of St. Louis city.