• Total voters

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obligatory

vmfN9L.gif

I love my city and thank god every day I was born and raised there. Nothing like St. Louis. The culture, the history, the people. We are one of a kind.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

it's all tourist level nice.
fairground/walnut park is perfect
for midnight strolls while wearing
lots of jewlery and flashing money.

the eastside is like stripper vegas and they love
out of town nikkas who come through.

the peabodys,belt ave.st louis ave etc.
the city gets a bad rep.
come visit.......bring money.
it's to die for.
C2qyDB4.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
i need to visit. As a Cubs fan I hate their baseball team, but the 314 hoes that yall send up here have always been :ohlawd:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How's the food down there? Any specific meal that represents St Louis? Just curious.

lol nothing fancy. STL food is defined by Imos (thin crust pizza), White Castle (the busiest White Castle in the world is found in St. Louis), Chop Suey, Red Hot Riplets, toasted ravioli, etc. The authentic Italian food that can be found on The Hill though

:banderas:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's all tourist level nice.
fairground/walnut park is perfect
for midnight strolls while wearing
lots of jewlery and flashing money.

the eastside is like stripper vegas and they love
out of town nikkas who come through.

the peabodys,belt ave.st louis ave etc.
the city gets a bad rep.
come visit.......bring money.
it's to die for.
C2qyDB4.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Don't forget about all the cool sights you can see in the JVL neighborhood!

:mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Baltimore, Pittsburgh, St Louis? You been on a roll lately with these cities. :francis:

Rams done left and Cardinals bout to lose in the NLCS. I think the Blues won the cup recently. Wonder if that black guy still plays for them. He's the only player I know they had.

Other than the arch, is there anything to even do in the city? I know it's always high on the list for crime rates.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Baltimore, Pittsburgh, St Louis? You been on a roll lately with these cities. :francis:

Rams done left and Cardinals bout to lose in the NLCS. I think the Blues won the cup recently. Wonder if that black guy still plays for them. He's the only player I know they had.

Other than the arch, is there anything to even do in the city? I know it's always high on the list for crime rates.

come visit us breh.....bring money.
7sQh3un.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
@Cat piss martini ive lived there all my live up until last year. Lived in south city off delore ,moved to north county when i was 6 and stay till i went back to south city by myself when i moved out near dogtown.

As far as imo’s :scust:

:ufdup:Go down to cherokee street and find this pizza shop called kelvin’s place. Makes imos taste like toast with ketchup and american cheese.

:obama: If you in north county hit up angelo’s

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Nelly and Chingy are both very handsome, the architecture is really nice, the zoo is free but they wont let adults on the otter exhibit slide:pacspit:

Saw some really nice rehabbed homes less than 250k but everytime I read the news there's a story about carjackings around town:lupe: but the area the house were in looked safe:lupe:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Imma be hypocrite here cause I criticize people who vote for places they haven’t been to.

the high crime rate which is worse than third world countries which contributes to the neighborhoods that have been far removed from the city that I pace black people the most makes me give the city a 5 out of 10.

All those issues and located in the Midwest at that.

someone here showed a murder map of St Louis and the city looks like a war zone from observing.

they say St Louis is home to some of the best fried rice I hear.

Last edited: