Rate my purchases and how im going to be spending my first time off of work this year :blessed:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Been busting my ass all year working....best year i ever had financially...but from dec 15 to about mid January im finally gonna be off and i plan on getting a ounce or 2 and get on my video game shyt. i usually get like 1hr of video game time about 2-3 times a week but i literally dont gotta do shyt but go to the gym and chill at home for a month so ima sit back and enjoy this free time

(Also like to point out i just got a great reclining leather couch set with usb ports and cup holders..and just installed a 5.1 surround sound home theater system in my living room :jawalrus:)

Ok so i had the OG ps4...it dropped not too long back and i been having games crashing ever since, which takes me to the first purchase ill speak about

-PS4 PRO - i was kind of iffy at first because i read how important it is to have a 4k tv with it, but i knew eventually i was getting one...1-2 years the latest. Right now im rocking with a Samsung ES8000...beautiful tv, 60 inches 1080p 240hz 3D smart tv....and i gotta say i can DEFINITELY see a difference especially in Horizon....which is a game i got on the OG ps4 i had but it kept crashing..so now ill get into the games ive gotten so far

-Horizon Zero Dawn
-Star Wars Battlefront 2
-Mass Effect Andromeda (im a HUGE Mass Effect fan)
-NBA 2K18
-MADDEN 18
-MAFIA 3
-FINAL FANTASY 15
-The Division/Rainbow Six Siege package

i was thinking of COD ww2 but i heard some ppl say maps are trash and say its wack overall so i passed....i dont really know shyt about destiny 2 never looked into it....am i missing any must play games?

So far this past year all ive played on my pS4 was the witcher 3 complete edition...which in my opinion is easily in the top 5 greatest games ever made...fukk what anyone say...and i played a shytload of EA UFC 2...im a huge mma fan so i easily do a couple of ranked matches a night when i have the time...i got over 1000 ranked fights in that game :yeshrug:

I been playing Horizon Zero Dawn..and like i said i see the diffrence in playing it with a ps4 pro...and fukk i find this game amazing...its the first one im going to beat before moving on to another one

so what ya think? am i spending my time wisely? is there something ya would recommend? let me know!!

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Been busting my ass all year working....best year i ever had financially...but from dec 15 to about mid January im finally gonna be off and i plan on getting a ounce or 2 and get on my video game shyt. i usually get like 1hr of video game time about 2-3 times a week but i literally dont gotta do shyt but go to the gym and chill at home for a month so ima sit back and enjoy this free time

(Also like to point out i just got a great reclining leather couch set with usb ports and cup holders..and just installed a 5.1 surround sound home theater system in my living room :jawalrus:)

Ok so i had the OG ps4...it dropped not too long back and i been having games crashing ever since, which takes me to the first purchase ill speak about

-PS4 PRO - i was kind of iffy at first because i read how important it is to have a 4k tv with it, but i knew eventually i was getting one...1-2 years the latest. Right now im rocking with a Samsung ES8000...beautiful tv, 60 inches 1080p 240hz 3D smart tv....and i gotta say i can DEFINITELY see a difference especially in Horizon....which is a game i got on the OG ps4 i had but it kept crashing..so now ill get into the games ive gotten so far

-Horizon Zero Dawn
-Star Wars Battlefront 2
-NBA 2K18
-MADDEN 18
-MAFIA 3
-FINAL FANTASY 15
-The Division/Rainbow Six Siege package

i was thinking of COD ww2 but i heard some ppl say maps are trash and say its wack overall so i passed....i dont really know shyt about destiny 2 never looked into it....am i missing any must play games?

So far this past year all ive played on my pS4 was the witcher 3 complete edition...which in my opinion is easily in the top 5 greatest games ever made...fukk what anyone say...and i played a shytload of EA UFC 2...im a huge mma fan so i easily do a couple of ranked matches a night when i have the time...i got over 1000 ranked fights in that game :yeshrug:

I been playing Horizon Zero Dawn..and like i said i see the diffrence in playing it with a ps4 pro...and fukk i find this game amazing...its the first one im going to beat before moving on to another one

so what ya think? am i spending my time wisely? is there something ya would recommend? let me know!!

The best thing that you did is purchased a Sony Pro, great choice, great company so thats an automatic A+

Now lets talk about the bizarre choices you made in games...

I'm an A and B type person, so either its fire or its trash...

lets see where you land...

Horizon Zero Dawn-Fire
Star wars Battlefront 2- Trash, bought this but until they fix the garbage progression system im putting it on the shelf, its fun though
NBA 2K18-Trash
Madden 18-Trash
Mafia 3-Trash
Final Fantasy 15-Trash
The Division-Trash (dont get me started)
Ass Effect- Ultimate Super trash , aint that right @Los! and @Mowgli
Rainbow Six-I've heard a lot of good things about the changes they have made, Im gonna give this a fire
Passing on Call of Garbage was the best decision you made-FIRE

So, with 3fires and multiple trash games, overall your collection is trash. But with the the purchase of the ps4 pro and a little of my tutelage we can fix that.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

jake-no.gif

My download for Mass Effect 1 literally just popped up as 'FINISHED' reading this

Just try to send it back

I don't even think it's worth your time

I've prolly beat the trilogy more times than you...I haven't touched Andromeda since I beat it in April...and I just bought Mass Effect 1 for Black Friday

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
The best thing that you did is purchased a Sony Pro, great choice, great company so thats an automatic A+

Now lets talk about the bizarre choices you made in games...

I'm an A and B type person, so either its fire or its trash...

lets see where you land...

Horizon Zero Dawn-Fire
Star wars Battlefront 2- Trash, bought this but until they fix the garbage progression system im putting it on the shelf, its fun though
NBA 2K18-Trash
Madden 18-Trash
Mafia 3-Trash
Final Fantasy 15-Trash
The Division-Trash (dont get me started)
Ass Effect- Ultimate Super trash , aint that right @Los! and @Mowgli
Rainbow Six-I've heard a lot of good things about the changes they have made, Im gonna give this a fire
Passing on Call of Garbage was the best decision you made-FIRE

So, with 3fires and multiple trash games, overall your collection is trash. But with the the purchase of the ps4 pro and a little of my tutelage we can fix that.

Its funny u said that about 2k18 n madden 18..which i only got bc i felt like i didnt have enough sports games when i had friends over...i find em both trash lol

I played a good hour of mass effect i gotta say i love it..maybe its bc im really into the lore n history of the games storyline

Ff15...i also played some n i liked the combat system but i did hear game falls off in later chapters..

I might try to get a refund on madden..but is mafia 3 really trash?! :what: i always heard good things about that game..haven tried it yet

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Its funny u said that about 2k18 n madden 18..which i only got bc i felt like i didnt have enough sports games when i had friends over...i find em both trash lol

I played a good hour of mass effect i gotta say i love it..maybe its bc im really into the lore n history of the games storyline

Ff15...i also played some n i liked the combat system but i did hear game falls off in later chapters..

I might try to get a refund on madden..but is mafia 3 really trash?! :what: i always heard good things about that game..haven tried it yet
Mafia..... it has a repetitive mission problem...you'll see

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If you're happy with all those games than you're happy man. All that matters. Dudes on here hate everything, don't justify your purchase by their word. :yeshrug:
This

In FFXV, about Chapter 12/13 you'll get an option to play as Noctis or play as his two friends. Choose the latter option (i.e not Noctis) and save yourself arguably the most tedious 2hrs of gaming ever. Other it's a solid game.