Rare footage of Edomite poster "John Goodman" going to a sixers game in philly

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I skimmed through...sooo Rick Ross dressed up like a power ranger and finally got to someone. Well, good for him - I'm proud. At least someone agknowledged these idiots for once. It must be tough - living off of government checks because you're too busy hollering at the people paying for your pathetic existense to hold down a job.:yeshrug:

:pacspit:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I skimmed through...sooo Rick Ross dressed up like a power ranger and finally got to someone. Well, good for him - I'm proud. At least someone agknowledged these idiots for once. It must be tough - living off of government checks because you're too busy hollering at the people paying for your pathetic existense to hold down a job.:yeshrug:

:pacspit:

You're going to get your buildings destroyed if you keep posting so recklessly in this thread :deadrose:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
It was always curious to me how offended some white people get when they meet somebody that judges THEM for THEIR skin color and the actions of THEIR people.

It's like they really can't fathom somebody hating or disliking them. But they turn around and have no problem using the same reasoning for why they judge blacks.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Daaamn, and here I was ready to evacuate - scared of my buildings being destroyed:rudy: At least thow another neg rep my way, I miss being in the red. Till then, my regards - your friendly neighborhood :devil:.

I don't recall having ever negged you for any reason. I don't feel like negging you anyways. I only made my post to warn you of the poster Esau = Evil. He goes in on people like operation desert storm and doesn't relent. You may not be ready for that.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
:deadhorse:
It was always curious to me how offended some white people get when they meet somebody that judges THEM for THEIR skin color and the actions of THEIR people.

It's like they really can't fathom somebody hating or disliking them. But they turn around and have no problem using the same reasoning for why they judge blacks.

It's always curious to me how blacks have never personally experienced anyone judging them on their skin color but conveniently confuse it with people judging them on their actions yet turn around and judge everyone else based on something that they themselves claim it's wrong to judge people on. :usure:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I don't recall having ever negged you for any reason. I don't feel like negging you anyways. I only made my post to warn you of the poster Esau = Evil. He goes in on people like operation desert storm and doesn't relent. You may not be ready for that.

You have - but it's whatever because I was trolling. As far as the OP:childplease:.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Meh... skip to 8:30 for the good stuff.

Can't understand why people even bother trying to argue with them.

Oh ok, well since I can't scream over you or whatever,

How about you argue with me, since your point can be made.

What was a lie, and whats so "stupid" about arguing with them?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
It's crazy. White people live in their own world.

Meh... skip to 8:30 for the good stuff.
Can't understand why people even bother trying to argue with them.
Breh, I was in D.C. once and I saw them outside at Chinatown. I felt bad for the people trying to argue with them. I walked my ass the other way :pachaha:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
:deadhorse:

It's always curious to me how blacks have never personally experienced anyone judging them on their skin color but conveniently confuse it with people judging them on their actions yet turn around and judge everyone else based on something that they themselves claim it's wrong to judge people on. :usure:

the fukk are you talking about?

join us in 2012

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
the fukk are you talking about?

join us in 2012

Me? The fukk are you talking about with this white people can't believe someone doesn't like them bullshyt? Take your own advice and step foot in 2012 where it's been cool to shyt on white people without any reprecussions for years while still bytching about imaginary racism.