Rappers that deserve another chance.

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
We all know someone who had a buzz via mixtapes or even on the battle scene that just didn't get that chance to pop off like they should of...Maybe industry politics, a lack of hustle etc. but they was NICE and maybe they deserve that extra chance especially if they still in the game and spitten decent....

I nominate J-Hood formally of D-Block.

Dude was poppin when he was with the LOX and was an underground favorite. The minute he wasn't loyal, he lost his spot on the team as well as his buzz and career...

Since then though, Each one of the LOX has done songs with every member of G-Unit, who J-Hood aligned himself with for ONE SHOW. He was branded as a traitor, loser, faker etc at the height of the beef, but now Jada and 50 cool and did joints. Styles P and Lloyd Banks have multiple songs together. Sheek with Yayo and so forth...:takedat:

Na I don't expect Hood to ever get a platinum plaque and go complete mainstream, but duke is still spitten and has dropped some dope mixtapes in the past few...:ehh:

Feel free to nominate your pick.

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
j-hood still got heat? whats the mixtapes he dropped recently that were dope?

not sure about my pick yet- gotta think about this

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
No handouts pt. 1 and 2 and the book of Joshua on datpiff....Max B no doubt..i hope the homie comes home...he got convicted on the weakest evidence i ever seen.

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
Warren G is that dude as well as Sigel..but they reached great levels of success at one point. This is more or less bout rappers that havent even dropped an official album or been on mixtapes for years.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
too bad the first making da band season fell apart.
puffy got his mtv $$ and then forgot about the artist i guess... idk wtf happened.
they had some potential as a group.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Blu - homie fell off hard. Between the crack and super crack he needs a comeback.