Rapper With The Worst Flow Ever

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's a lot of worth candidates out there. Hall of Famer Silkk Tha Shocker comes to mind. But I'll be damned if the title doesn't go to

12985121_ori.jpg

This nikka flow was horrible. Everybody in the Wu be coming with mad energy, you be like :krs: Then, Masta Killa comes on and you be like:childplease: Coming on the track rapping 0 miles per hour and shyt. That nikka flow is snooze button status. It's a shame, cause he got some lyrics :manny:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
9th prince has the worst flow in wu. This is not up for debate. Silk the shocker has the worst flow in the history of hiphop.

I know of 9th prince, but can't remember how he sounds. That Masta Killa flow on "Triumph" was epic though. That nikka was sounding hypnotized on that hype ass beat

And Silkk :heh: An all time legend in this shyt

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo outta all the rappers in the game this is a :beli::beli::beli::beli::beli::beli::beli: pick

go peep my one star thread about odb n check out the MK tracks i posted

i mean u got dudes like this

Last edited by a moderator:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can yall imagine a 9th Prince feat Silk track? they would have that on repeat at Guantanamo Bay

Edit: Shyheim is ass too. Been assed out since his voice broke.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I know of 9th prince, but can't remember how he sounds. That Masta Killa flow on "Triumph" was epic though. That nikka was sounding hypnotized on that hype ass beat

And Silkk :heh: An all time legend in this shyt

I thought Silk the moment i read your thread title so i was happy that you acknowledged how terrible he is.

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
U god hands down

:comeon: IMO U-God's flow is what gets him over a tiny bit. It's definitely not his non-sequitur lyrics. Somebody explain to me though, why Meth didn't get as much hate for the cliche/slogan/stream-of-consciousness flow as Baby Uey? I thought U-God's verse on Deadly Melody was HARD back in the day.

:umad: "stone finger!"

Masta Killa is just weird with his. When it's on a good Wu song it just works somehow.

Yeah Silkk is/was :trash:

The worst flow I've heard recently is Alley Boy. :what: