Rapper admits to sleeping with Ice-T wife, Coco for several days: what would you do?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Since everybody wanna know about this situation……….. I was asked “If ice t runs up on me what am I gonna do”??!”"” My reply was ” IM GONNA BEAT HIS OLD ASS, HE DONT WANT NO PROBLEMS WITH ME”!!! Now……… What the fukk was I supposed to say ….???…… “IMMA GET MY ASS BEAT”, “OMMA BOW DOWN”, “IMMA RUN”????? fukk no!!!! I answered it the way I’m supposed to answer it!!!! See the media so shady they cut radio interviews up and post what they wanna post!!! I wasn’t threatning Ice T…….. I got respect for the OG…. I don’t know him but we both talked and his wife confessed that WE fukkED and the whole 9 yards!!!!!! I also talked to King T and he felt everything I was saying!!!! Now…. Hope that clears everything up!!

News: AP. 9 says he got respect for Ice T and says he “Didn’t Threaten him” | Via GoderMag #GODER : Go Der Magazine The Bay Area's #1 Entertainment * Comedy * Models & DJ'S

ice-t-coco-work-out-0110-480w.jpg

ice-t-coco-work-out-015-480w.jpg

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he knew what he was getting when he married her....

doesnt make sense to go after AP, why go to war over a bytch that was unfaithful

if he divorces her, he will probably lose his house and half his cash....

I personally would pretend i have forgiven her while slowly transferring my cash to a numbered account in the Cayman Islands..... I would liquidate all my assets and stash the money abroad..

by the time i divorce the bytch she would be paying me alimony...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he knew what he was getting when he married her....

doesnt make sense to go after AP, why go to war over a bytch that was unfaithful

if he divorces her, he will probably lose his house and half his cash....

I personally would pretend i have forgiven her while slowly transferring my cash to a numbered account in the Cayman Islands..... I would liquidate all my assets and stash the money abroad..

by the time i divorce the bytch she would be paying me alimony...

This. But lets be real, it's not like Ice is being faithful either.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. But lets be real, it's not like Ice is being faithful either.

true. But the public ridicule must make it a thousand times worse.... she killed 20 years worth of street cred and made him a laughing stock overnight...

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yep. Best way to show respect to a nikka or an O.G. as he calls him is to fukk his wife, make a public spectacle out of it reaffirm to the nikka you will whoop his ass if he got a problem with it. THAT'S RESPECT.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I thought this AP9 dude was a rapper?

Why not make a song about knocking down CoCo and shyt.

I mean if he trying to get his buzz up or something. I been hearing about this story for weeks now and haven't heard shyt about dudes music.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
you wanna know what the fukk i'd do? i'd vote this thread one star...
when you on the road trying to make a few dollars and main chick is out in a club somewhere about to sleep with the film crew for several days and take pictures about it...you would go on a rating spree...

while she getting her back banged with drum pedal sized dyck ||

you be rating...

smh

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've never heard one song from this nikka.

She coulda at least cheated with a name worthy rapper.