Rank these struggle / discount / value clothing stores (edit: Back in the day)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
ROSS
Marshall's
Burlington Coat Factory
TJ Maxx
Big Lot's

*Digs for slightly oversized oddly soft material Ralph Lauren Polos and sweat shirts for the first week of school*
USE10.jpg

:ohlawd:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Marshall's
This has gotta be number one of what's listed. I guess I'd maybe put Nordstrom Rack one, but maybe that's too high end.
Forgot my headphones at home one day at work recently and I walked into these during my lunch break and it was like a bomb went off. I don't know if it's cause it's located downtown but it was sad as hell. But back in the day I remember it being ok.
This is the one I get dragged to most frequently but mostly cause it's attached to a Home Goods. If I need a cutting board, pots, or other kitchen shyt it's not bad. Sometimes can cop shyt for the dog for cheap as well. I look through the men's clothes out of curiosity and it's all pretty bad.
Burlington Coat Factory
aew-swerve-strickland.gif

Big Lot's
Do they sell clothes here? This is the joint that used to be Pic-n-Save? Yeah this is problem the bottomed by defaukt. I don't think they even have these in my city anymore.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always preferred Marshalls to Ross, idk why, but they on the same level

I feel like I'm being racially profiled any time I step into a TJ Maxx they got like 20 old white ladies working threre standing around doing nothing following me, weird. a waste of money.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I can't even rank them at this point. I've been in them a few times in recent years when friends wanted to go, and I don't know how people still spend hours looking for clothing in these places when I can just go online and get what I want and comparison shop in minutes.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you were ever around a Big K though, that's where it was poppin. not clothing wise, but I was grabbing 1996 razor ramon WWF action figure off the shelf in a K-Mart in like 1999 and they were charging 1996 prices.

that shyt was 4.99 :wow:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I see now that this is a nostalgia thread so I will rank them as best I can remember growing up. I will leave out Big Lot's since I never even knew what they were until I was like 19.
  1. Marshall's
  2. Burlington Coat Factory
  3. TJ Maxx
  4. Ross