Rank These 80s/90s Actors

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By acting ability...

First off, I was gonna include Morgan Freeman, Denzel, Tom Hanks and Robin Williams but I figured they'd be unanimously at the top so I left them off because with the others there's at least room for debate.

So rank these dudes...

Nicolas Cage
Sylvester Stallone
Kurt Russell
Mel Gibson
Arnold
Jean Claude Van Damme
Steven Seagal
John Travolta
Samuel L Jackson
Tom Cruise
Kevin Costner
Harrison Ford
Bruce Willis
Forrest Whitaker

Out of that list id put Mel Gibson, Sam Jackson and Forrest Whitaker at the top of the three they can actually act and be depended upon for dope performances. And it's funny because they're all underrated nowadays because their best moments are behind them but I always fukked with all three of them.

In the next tier I'd put Bruce Willis, Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Nicolas Cage and Kurt Russell. These guys are solid actors with solid range that every now and then can put together a legit great performance but usually they're just steady. Nicolas Cage is obviously debatable but for the most part I fukk with him.

In the next tier id put Costner, Harrison Ford and Stallone. These guys don't have much range but still are respectable and can once in a blue moon shock you with some real, legit, acting prowess.

Then you got Seagal, Arnold and Van Damme. Which I would put JCVD...Arnold...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>......>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Seagal.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
This is just by acting ability...but..

Mel Gibson
Tom Cruise
Forrest Whitaker
Harrison Ford
Samuel L Jackson
Kevin Costner
Bruce Willis
Kurt Russell
John Travolta
Arnold
Nicholas Cage
JCVD
Sylvester Stallone
Steven Segal

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just by acting ability...but..

Mel Gibson
Tom Cruise
Forrest Whitaker
Harrison Ford
Samuel L Jackson
Kevin Costner
Bruce Willis
Kurt Russell
John Travolta
Arnold
Nicholas Cage
JCVD
Sylvester Stallone
Steven Segal

The only thing I'd say is Kevin Costner is too high. He really is almost the same character in every movie. Also how can you put Arnold above Nicolas Cage with a clean conscience lol

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
The only thing I'd say is Kevin Costner is too high. He really is almost the same character in every movie. Also how can you put Arnold above Nicolas Cage with a clean conscience lol

Even tho Arnold is trash as an actor...he's great at his whole schtick. Nicholas Cage is actually trying to go hard as a serious actor and is usually trash...:mjlol:

Kevin Costner at that point and time outside Waterworld....:scust: was a good actor. A Perfect World....The Bodyguard...Dances W/ Wolves...you said 80s 90s....:manny: I'm just basing the list off that period.