Rank The Biggest Matches in Mania History

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I'm not talking about the "best" but the BIGGEST in terms of names, stage, build up,. etc.

Hogan vs Andre the Giant 3

Hogan vs Randy Savage 5

Hogan vs The Ultimate Warrior 6

The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin - X7

The Rock vs Hulk Hogan X8

The Rock vs John Cena 28

Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns 38

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I dont think Brock and Roman have chemistry like that i havent seen the build up to it, so maybe im lacking context but this match felt meh and ive always been a big fan of a motivated Brock but this match was ehhh.

Austin was the highlight of this mania and the modern wrasslers still look like geeks in comparison.

Austin Rock >>

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I dont think Brock and Roman have chemistry like that i havent seen the build up to it, so maybe im lacking context but this match felt meh and ive always been a big fan of a motivated Brock but this match was ehhh.

Austin was the highlight of this mania and the modern wrasslers still look like geeks in comparison.

Austin Rock >>
for me this was the first time in LONG time I had anything close to a big time Wrestlemania main event feel. the match wasn't all that, but the feel was there...and the crowd was hype as fukk

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
for me this was the first time in LONG time I had anything close to a big time Wrestlemania main event feel. the match wasn't all that, but the feel was there...and the crowd was hype as fukk

It could just be my taste too :manny: the last Brock match i peeped was vs D Bry and ill take that style over whatever this was all day.

On topic though i think the Rock Austin match has held up better than a lot of the others mentioned. Thats why its my pick.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL@ Rock vs Hogan on this list....revisionist history is a muthafukka i see

hype and build for Rock vs Hogan wasn't even nice it was a disappointment that it wasn't austin vs Hulk..... the MATCH and the CROWD is what made it hype...