• Political crimes/pryamid schemes

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
My least favorite crime by far is rape. If someone told me they raped someone, if they were my brother, id probably go ham on them and end our relationship. If it was a friend or whatever, id make them feel like shyt till they got mad, then id beat their ass, an never talk to them again. Anyone who rapes someone is the lowest of the low, the most sick of all short of those who mass murder an do other weird disturbing crimes. It just really disgusts me, it kills everything good about sexuality, i dont see how you could get off on having sex with someone who is in dispair, dont want to get too graphic.

After that its kidnapping. Especially child kidnappers, i cant imagine the fear of being at the mercy of evil people, theres so many ways that could go, from just being held hostage to torture. Like those stories of people being locked in basements for 10 years, thats really close to rape in terms of disgusting-ness. Next id say is scamming people. Ive been scammed before, an it reallllyyyy sucks. Thats the essence of greed and vanity, if your willing to deceive innocent people for money.

The last one i feel like goin into is political crimes, like money under the table stuff, pyramid schemes, etc. Id rank it higher, but the other crimes are just so directly malicious and require such disregard for another individual, that i cant really put it higher than those. Murder and stealing, those dont get me as mad because of how wide of a catagory that is. Stealing could be anything from someone taking a phone or taking some skittles or whatever, to running up in your house and taking all your stuff, which really sucks. And pretty much everyone steals at some point. Murder is the same thing really, if you die in the streets i dont care, cause you probably woulda shot them first. What does piss me off is pointless murder, psychopaths who just run around killing people are realllyyyy fukked up, since life is such a valuable thing and it ruins others lives. But i do think some things are worse than death, which is why i dont particularly hate the subject.

EDIT: Sry i cant finish the poll because it was bugged, so i couldnt really add any other options

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  1. Rape
  2. Murder
  3. Kidnapping
  4. Political Crimes / Pyramid schemes
  5. Stealing
  6. Arson (assuming nobody dies).

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
1.Murder
2Rape
3.Kidnapping (which leads to rape)
4.Arson (losing all your shyt in a fire is fukked up)
5.Theft (gettin your shyt jacked ain't cool)
6.Corporate Crimes/white collar crimes
7.Drug sales :manny: (as long as people ain't gettin murked, but that's inevitable)

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
You're gonna have to explain political crimes a little more......

Depending on this, it could be #1

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Rape, especially if Child Molesters fall under that, they in particular are truly the scum of human society and deserve to be castrated. But dude is right, depending on what you mean political crime might be the worse one.