Random wrestling promos that are burned into your brain

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

I think about this Road Warriors promo from Mania 7 way more than I ought to....in particular when Hawk says "Power and Glory....when we get done with you you'll be sour and gory" :heh:

Hawk with them multi-syllable bars :wow:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps

"YOU PLEBIANS CAN'T GET WITH IT! YOU'RE DOWN IN LIFE!

I NEVER HAVE EVER EATEN MARIJUANA!!
HOW MANY DRUGS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR BILLFOLD?!
I KNOW WHERE MY CHILD IS AT NIGHT AND SHE'S DEFINITELY NOT OUT THERE WITH A GUN!

LOOK AT THAT FAT GUY UP THERE! HE'S A PLEBIAN!
HE'S NOT GONNA COME DOWN HERE
HE'S BRAVE UP THERE!! I KNOW THESE PEOPLE LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND"

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Ric has some bangers in his older tears and this is ome that always sticks with me. And it's not just the blood, it's the passion and storytelling. The REALNESS of it all. 5 minutes and that blinding rage of just wanting to lay hands on Triple H!

And this one here is another. Flair, even at the end embodied the phrase, "if you're not here to be champion, then why are you here?" Even in the later years, Ric was still going for number 17! Money in the Bank, TLC with Edge, ECW vs Big Show, etc etc. Ric never stopped trying to be the Man!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I remember a promo on Smackdown right before the 2002 Royal Rumble where The Rock was burying WWE Champion, Chris Jericho, and as he ended his verbal smackdown, he went for the "If ya smeeelll..." line and Jericho, who looked like he was on the verge of crying, cut him off by shouting, "NO! NO! THIS IS NOT A JOKE! I AM NOT A JOKE! AND YOU WILL NOT LOOK PAST ME, YOU STUPID SON OF A bytch! :mjcry:"

Edit - Here it is:

Well, I almost got Jericho's ending quote right.