Random ... what videogame series do you wanna see rebooted?

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Bloody_Roar_Coverart.png

Daps
ALL of Nintendo franchises need a reboot. But right now I'll stick with Zelda. It's time to hand the reigns over to another developer like Retro Studios. These games come out to far in between to be the almost the same game every time. Go to dungeon, shoot eye with arrow, light all the torches, fight mini boss, get new item, use it to finish rest of dungeon and kill main boss. Yeah it's fun, but with a new system dropping in Novemeber I think Nintendo has a good opportunity. Announce a Zelda and make it a trilogy. Commit yourself to the SAME Link, Zelda and Engine. Have a complete story, heck I'm even down for bringing some ideas from past Zelda games i.e. Triforce, Shiek, Fierce Deity Mask etc. but you're telling me Naughty Dog can release a Uncharted game every other year. We got Mass Effect in '07, '10 and '12. Final Fantasy XIII took a long time but they are about to releases it's 3rd game in a 5 year span. It took an entire generation to release ONE Wii Zelda game from the ground up, on old technology, and now they are about to do it again!?

Oh yeah, it's time to give Link a voice.:youngsabo: