Random things that you do that very few people are aware of

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Some things you may do on the regular that you pretty much keep to yourself in part because you don't want to people's unwanted opinions and projections. :comeon:

The fact that i go to about 5-6 different stores to complete my grocery shopping.

Complete a crossword puzzle (not the word search) just about every morning on office workdays. To get the brain cells going

Drink coffee.....mornings on office workdays only. Any other time it doesn't even cross my mind. Some people are shocked when they find out.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:yeshrug:
Keep receipts, literally, of my daily transactions and note the time and who I interacted with, if I ever need to establish a quick alibi. Now do I live a life where I need to have an alabi established like this? Not necessarily, it's gotten me out of a few scrapes with a few individuals above civilian rank from time to time.

Wear my underwear inside out (Undershirt and Underpants) because I hate tags on my skin and the fabrics I but don't come with the tagless shyts. Broad went through my underwear drawer and noticed all my shyt folded inside out for multiple days on end and had a meltdown.

Reach for the less touched items in almost any instance where I've multiple choices. Picking out cereal? I pick the boxes from the back. Security bin at the TSA? I take up a bundle, break them in half, shuffle them and take one on the top and one on the bottom. Magazines? Well you get he picture. This elderly white lady sat next to me on a flight and started rambling on about her spicy neuro divergent niece or some other autistic shyt cause apparently I was showing "Signs of" according to her. We came to a respectable middleground talking about Tom Petty.​