Random people askin to use your cel phone in public

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:what: What's up with that shyt?

Eatin lunch outside at a sandwich shop, random dude comes up to me, "can I borrow your cel phone for a second?" :usure: I'm like "Nah, bruh my battery is gonna die" I go back to eating and browsin the net. Dude still standin there, "I just need to make a phone call real quick man,is it cool?" I'm like, "no man, go use a pay phone!"

This was like the 2nd time in a week that a random has come up to me and ask to use my fone. I made the mistake a while back lettin someone make a call on my fone, then later that day I had the MF that they called, callin my fone askin for them and shyt :why: They coulda had me caught up in some bullshyt.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:what: What's up with that shyt?

Eatin lunch outside at a sandwich shop, random dude comes up to me, "can I borrow your cel phone for a second?" :usure: I'm like "Nah, bruh my battery is gonna die" I go back to eating and browsin the net. Dude still standin there, "I just need to make a phone call real quick man,is it cool?" I'm like, "no man, go use a pay phone!"

This was like the 2nd time in a week that a random has come up to me and ask to use my fone. I made the mistake a while back lettin someone make a call on my fone, then later that day I had the MF that they called, callin my fone askin for them and shyt :why: They coulda had me caught up in some bullshyt.

stop hanging out in the hood

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Yeah I hate that shyt.

Especially a few days after you got a random ass text or phone call, becuase that stranger was perpetrating like he actually had phone.

I'd tell a nikka to hit the gas station and get a Cricket phone for like 15 bucks.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
no reason in 2013 for someone not to have at least a prepaid phone or a couple quarters for a payphone....people like that gotta be crackheads or somethin