Ralph Lauren needs to work on his quality control.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It makes no sense that their polo shirts fit differently depending on the year you buy them. My frame teeters in that middle ground between L and XL so i have to try on damn near everything if im not familiar with the fit of the brand. I have polo shirts from 3 years ago that fit perfectly in XL, then the following year i guess they decided the XL wasnt long enough so they made them 3 inches longer which really screwed me since i ordered them online and just assumed they would fit like the others. shyt looks like a dress. Then they reduced the length back to normal but made the width Bruce Bruce status and i had to go down to large to get a good fit.

Im at the point now where i dont fukk with them anymore. The Tommy polos i wear strictly to work have a more consistent cut than Ralph Lauren.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Polo gotta bigger a few years back, I wouldnt buy anything from them online

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you got slim,custom and classic fit kinfolk.
you gotta know your cut before buying online.
a0yqua.jpg

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
you got slim,custom and classic fit kinfolk.
you gotta know your cut before buying online.
a0yqua.jpg

Come on bruh, im not slow so dont try and play me. They been changing the measurements of the cuts. Ive held the shirts up against one another and they dont match. Its not a slight mismatch either, its as if they are completely different sizes.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
nikka you not about this lo life

dont disrespect my nikka ralph

know ya cut nikka

they tell you the measurements online

i wear a Large in Classic Fit

XL in Custom Fit

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've noticed this mostly with long sleeve button ups

RL has decided to makes his clothes for tall men. I can't hate but it just looks and fits funny

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Come on bruh, im not slow so dont try and play me. They been changing the measurements of the cuts. Ive held the shirts up against one another and they dont match. Its not a slight mismatch either, its as if they are completely different sizes.

where that come from breh??
I've made that mistake a gang of times.
I never buy classic fit.

I got wide shoulders,big arms and no waistline
so I get slim or custom.

a0yqua.jpg

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maaaan correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like they do that because of different factories and the places that they're made at change.