Ralo Accuses Boosie Badazz Of Disrespecting Young Dolph By Linking Up With Yo Gotti

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ralo has once again come for Boosie Badazz, this time accusing him of disrespecting the late Young Dolph by linking up with his enemy, Yo Gotti.

On Monday (September 30), Boosie shared a video of himself and Gotti embracing, captioning it with how proud he is of the Memphis native.

“CONGRATULATIONS!! I SEEN YO COME UP @yogotti ME N DIS N-GGA GO WAY BACK EARLY 2000’s n he looked out for MOMS WHEN I WAS GONE,” Boosie wrote.

With a repost, Ralo added his two cents, noting that it was an insensitive move on Boosie’s part because Dolph’s trial had just ended – a trial where murder suspect Cornelius Smith confessed to shooting the rapper to collect on a $100,000 bounty from Gotti’s brother, Big Jook.

“Boosie should’ve at least let Dolph family grieve from the trail before he did this lame as shyt… and idc what nobody say,” he wrote.

He then went on Instagram Live where he continued railing against Boosie, but then promised he’d not be saying anything else, as he’d long sworn off bringing up his name after their last public spat.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does Ralo contribute to rap? Not being rhetorical, dead ass tho. Anytime I see his name he’s trying to bully nigs or in some bs or denying he’s a rat, lol, what is your muthaf’n purpose? Go do carpentry or sumn like P said, do something else man, rap ain’t for everyone, just cause you sold dope don’t mean you’re a musician, goofy.

Boosie seem real slimy too, not trying to defend him, just saying 🤷🏽‍♂️

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What does Ralo contribute to rap? Not being rhetorical, dead ass tho. Anytime I see his name he’s trying to bully nigs or in some bs or denying he’s a rat, lol, what is your muthaf’n purpose? Go do carpentry or sumn like P said, do something else man, rap ain’t for everyone, just cause you sold dope don’t mean you’re a musician, goofy.

This.

Art Barr

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

We already know this 100%, he's only free because his shooter recanted. Anyone who uses a kid to do their dirty work is a greaseball of the highest order

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Ralo needs to mind his business…

Kenny Muney from PRE just put him and AK on blast.

Besides, Boosie and Gotti already have a history together so no one can say that he was playing both sides.

People forget that Gotti, Plies, Waka Flocka, and Katy Williams were looking out for Boosie’s family while he was doing that 5 year sentence.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More

Ralo should have fell back that year when he put Gucci on blast for not writing back to him….

He could have kept that bridge alive.

It’s weird how no one has worked with Ralo since he got out either.

With that said, Boosie managed to put out more projects since he’s been home.

Ralo needs to go in a studio with link up with Scooter at least

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Boosie the type of dude that plays both sides with rappers that got beef with each other. He did the same thing with Mo3 vs Trapboy and Beezy and the end result lead to 3 getting killed.
Trapboy and beezy problem with Moe had nothing to do with Boosie. He aint play both sides, he was down for Moe

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Top Muslim bout to go back to prison behind this dolph stuff