Raji: An Ancient Epic (Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows) | OUT NOW

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Raji: An Ancient Epic is an action-adventure game set in ancient India. A young girl named Raji has been chosen by the gods to stand against the demonic invasion of the human realm. Her destiny? To rescue her younger brother and face the demon lord Mahabalasura.

This game was made in India by a very small company. I heard they had to go through a lot to make this game complete. Support Indies, do not use the cracked version.

Nb2s1tl.jpg

Raji: An Ancient Epic

Raji: An Ancient Epic – The story behind the ‘Made in India’ game everyone is waiting for
Raji: An Ancient Epic – The story behind the ‘Made in India’ game everyone is waiting for

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Raji: An Ancient Epic is an action-adventure game set in ancient India. A young girl named Raji has been chosen by the gods to stand against the demonic invasion of the human realm. Her destiny? To rescue her younger brother and face the demon lord Mahabalasura.

This game was made in India by a very small company. I heard they had to go through a lot to make this game complete. Support Indies, do not use the cracked version.

Nb2s1tl.jpg

Raji: An Ancient Epic

So then you're not ok with gamepass because I've never played so many indie games. With that said, they have non indie games all day as well. Doesn't negate the fact they have Indies and they often are better than non indie titles

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
So then you're not ok with gamepass because I've never played so many indie games. With that said, they have non indie games all day as well. Doesn't negate the fact they have Indies and they often are better than non indie titles
i avoid gaming subscriptions because i usually pirate my games or i buy them (usually the ones that are online).
It's okay, i don't need every game because i won't have the time to play them all.
indy games are good if they are done right.
i only posted because i feel like this company deserves some attention.
they do benefit from sales.
plus, the game is good from what i have seen on Youtube