racist judge says "nation will have Civil War if Obama reelected"

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
A Texas judge said this week that a “civil war” could possibly erupt in the U.S. if President Barack Obama is reelected.

“One of the things is he’s going to try to give the sovereignty of the United States away to the United Nations. What do you think the public is going to do when that happens? We are talking civil unrest, civil disobedience, possibly, possibly civil war, OK?” Lubbock County Judge Tom Head said Tuesday on FOX 34.“Now what happens? What happens? Now I’m not talking just talking riots here and there. I’m talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms, get rid of the dictator. OK, what do you think he is going to do when that happens? He is going to call in the U.N. troops, personnel carriers, tanks and weapons,” Head added.

Head, saying he has “got to look at the worst case scenario,” told FOX 34 that if the U.N. tries to invade Lubbock County, “I’m going to be standing in front of their personnel carriers and say, ‘You’re not coming in here.’”

“And I’ve asked the sheriff. I said, ‘Are you going to back me on this?’ And he said, ‘Yeah, I’m going to back you.’ Well, I don’t want a bunch of rookies back there who have no training and little equipment. I want seasoned veteran people who are trained that have got equipment. And even then, you know we may have two or three hundred deputies facing maybe a thousand U.N. troops. We may have to call out the militia,” Head said.

Head, a county judge since 1999 and chairman of the county’s emergency planning committee since 2000, made a similar warning on FOX Talk 950 on Monday, CNN reported.

Head addressed his comments on Wednesday, saying he was speaking about the “worst-case scenario in my opinion,” adding, “Do I think those are going to happen? Probably not,” according to CNN.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/80037.html#ixzz24Pxf4exE

:wtf: are these fools serious. these racist are too mad

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well if this is true go romney i cant have obama fukkin with my ability to turn these pawgs out

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: are these fools serious. these racist are too mad

i dont even think this is necessarily racism...its ignorance...where do people even get this stuff? hes gonna hand the nation over to the united nations?

does he not realize that we are more or less the UN? rthe head quarters is in NYC...smh...

i look at these fool like i look at the fools who believe in the new world order :ooh::smh:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Well he is partly right.

Obama is really just a puppet for the NWO. And what comes along with that is the opening of the borders to Mexico and Canada which basically is surrendering the U.S's sovereignty. The entire continent of North America will become the North American Union.

Once the U.S dollar finally collapses, America will use the Amero as the normal currency.

Obama is also continuing and cosigning laws that are against the constitution like the NDAA act which allows the government to detain american citizens for as long as they want if they see u as a threat. Americans are slowly losing their rights one by one.

It ain't like Republicans gonna do much better, at this point it is just a choice of which is the lesser of two evils.

That's why this election is pointless all these nikkas, no matter Republican or Democrat playing for the same team. :manny:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i dont even think this is necessarily racism...its ignorance...where do people even get this stuff? hes gonna hand the nation over to the united nations?

does he not realize that we are more or less the UN? rthe head quarters is in NYC...smh...

i look at these fool like i look at the fools who believe in the new world order :ooh::smh:

yea it's real ignorant but ignorance based on racism (which is ignorant in itself) :laugh:
but dude is an elected leader. :wow:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps

tumblr_m1nwdlJX511rrmg8vo1_400.gif

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Would be the shortest war ever. One drone attack would have them :unsure:
and :hamster:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Well he is partly right.

Obama is really just a puppet for the NWO. And what comes along with that is the opening of the borders to Mexico and Canada which basically is surrendering the U.S's sovereignty. The entire continent of North America will become the North American Union.

Once the U.S dollar finally collapses, America will use the Amero as the normal currency.

Obama is also continuing and cosigning laws that are against the constitution like the NDAA act which allows the government to detain american citizens for as long as they want if they see u as a threat. Americans are slowly losing their rights one by one.

It ain't like Republicans gonna do much better, at this point it is just a choice of which is the lesser of two evils.

That's why this election is pointless all these nikkas, no matter Republican or Democrat playing for the same team. :manny:
stopped reading

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I was waiting for this in 2008. I guess it has to happen sometime.:sad: