Racist CAC wearing Burger King crown gets kicked off JetBlue flight

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City

A racist JetBlue passenger wearing a Burger King crown was caught on camera repeatedly using the n-word and shouting 'all of you guys on this plane are n****' just minutes after boarding a flight from Jamaica to New York this week.

The middle-aged white man, who had his coronavirus face mask slung under his chin before removing it altogether, launched into the racist tirade as flight 1760 sat on the runway at Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston on October 20.

Shocking footage of the incident shows the unidentified man aggressively screaming in the faces of flight attendants and shouting that 'I'm part West African I can say n**** anytime I want'.

He was later removed from the flight in handcuffs to the cheers of fellow passengers.

The man then continued with his racist behavior, doing the Nazi goose step as he was led away by two officers through Norman Manley International Airport.

Link to article: Man thrown off Jamaica-New York JetBlue flight after racist behavior | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
this cracka should be made famous.
UKVu0t8.gif

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you not seen them the last month? They are deteriorating at the thought of Trump losing. Stay on your ps and qs.