R. Kelly singing to Rocsi at a club(video)...Kellz the GOAT

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:stopitslime:At no point in time did I see him directly singing to her.
I seen a couple of times he was giving her the :jawalrus: look and the :takedat: look but that was cause she kept touching him and acting all googly getting close to the nikka.

:manny: Real talk tho, I cant knock her hustle. She tryna make that 106 and park gig stretch as far for her as possible. Dat nikka Terrence doing his thang too. He in movies and shows and aint he with Selita Ebanks. What the fukk did Free and AJ do with they opportunity?

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:stopitslime: At no point in time did I see him directly singing to her.
I seen a couple of times he was giving her the :jawalrus: look and the :takedat: look but that was cause she kept touching him and acting all googly getting close to the nikka.

:manny: Real talk tho, I cant knock her hustle. She tryna make that 106 and park gig stretch as far for her as possible. Dat nikka Terrence doing his thang too. He in movies and shows and aint he with Selita Ebanks. What the fukk did Free and AJ do with they opportunity?

:snoop: That really bothered you

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
damn this nikka r kelly could turn out any party

"i'm black, handsome, i sing, plus i'm rich" :ooh:

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
What'd everyone think of his new album. I like this joint right here. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2S9iLPBd_w"]Feeling Single[/ame]