Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Kells got some crazy singles on his but the overall Make It Last Forever album is :whew:. The Kells album I can't fukk with all the way through with all those rap tracks :heh: nikka rap lyrics and rap voice are laughable.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Thank God for that tie option :whew:
Even tho I'ma young nikka I cant decide :wow:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Keith Sweat was really popular out here with the girls when I was in jr high so that is who I am going with based on nostalgia :laugh:

Honestly never was a big R Kelly fan.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
im still torn. I don't know what to do. I havnt voted yet.

on one hand, keith sweat's album makes me feel like the flyest nicca alive. OVERLY WAVEY.

on the other hand, r.kelly's album makes me feel like a world sex champion getting ready to dominate the puss.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Kells got some crazy singles on his but the overall Make It Last Forever album is :whew:. The Kells album I can't fukk with all the way through with all those rap tracks :heh: nikka rap lyrics and rap voice are laughable.

i havnt listened to 12 play in years.

i only remember 2 rap tracks. "homie lover friend"(great song title/concept) and "summer bunnies(summer anthem for me as a young pup in '94).

but yea, i kinda see what youre saying even tho i loved those 2 tracks. were there more rap joints on there tho? lol.

and yea, keith sweat kills him in the uptempos department. not even close.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
i havnt listened to 12 play in years.

i only remember 2 rap tracks. "homie lover friend"(great song title/concept) and "summer bunnies(summer anthem for me as a young pup in '94).

but yea, i kinda see what youre saying even tho i loved those 2 tracks. were there more rap joints on there tho? lol.

and yea, keith sweat kills him in the uptempos department. not even close.

There's some that have rap parts on it. Then there's shyt like I like the crotch on you that is just too much :dead:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
both are classic and it's really hard for me to chose because unlike most of you clowns I was getting p*ssy when these first came out and got more during their runs :myman:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Hol' up...after rewatching this video and remembering how fine this bytch was and how I had to have one like her...got to give this one to Sweat :ohhh:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Man it's a real coin flip, but I voted R. Kelly on that one, I never met an artist that could be raunchy and nasty one one track and tender and loving on another track and sometimes be both. That's a gift.