R.I.P. Windows 7

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We are in the final minutes of Windows 7 support from Microsoft. Today was the last day for updates. After today it goes on the pile with Vista, XP, and all the other versions before them that are unsecure. It had a great run.
Windows 7 End of Support Info - Microsoft
When Windows 7 reaches end of support on January 14, 2020, your computer will still function but Microsoft will no longer provide the following:

• Technical support for any issues
  • Software updates
  • Security updates or fixes

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tenor.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
damn,...
now i definitely have to never allow my studio computer I make or made music on.
to never go on the net.

no lack'n.

gotta finish tracking these records.
plus use the other way.

thanks for this thread.

Art Barr

the movement for the non wireless hardcopy to be a standard in studio computers.
studio computers that do not connect to the internet.

Last edited:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
damn,...
now i definitely have to never allow my studio computer I make or made music on.
to never go on the net.

no lack'n.

gotta finish tracking these records.
plus use the other way.

thanks for this thread.

Art Barr

the movement for the non wireless hardcopy to be a standard in studio computers.
studio computers that do not connect to the internet.
how you people bootleg music in the studio? someone brings a USB or an exteral hard drive?

anyways, just use Windows 10 LTSC Edition. It is windows 10 without the bloatware - it gives you the windows 7 makeup. it is well worth it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
how you people bootleg music in the studio? someone brings a USB or an exteral hard drive?

anyways, just use Windows 10 LTSC Edition. It is windows 10 without the bloatware - it gives you the windows 7 makeup. it is well worth it.

you mean in general.
not a hacker, but any computer with a wireless connection that can not be physically disconnected it as risk.
I am not a hacker.
just in basic premise you are at risk because of the construction of the hardware.

art barr

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
you mean in general.
not a hacker, but any computer with a wireless connection that can not be physically disconnected it as risk.
I am not a hacker.
just in basic premise you are at risk because of the construction of the hardware.

art barr
a simple firewall plus virus scanner is fine. the user must have common sense as well. i wouldn't sweat if i were you.

oh yeah, always use VPN..

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
a simple firewall plus virus scanner is fine. the user must have common sense as well. i wouldn't sweat if i were you.

oh yeah, always use VPN..

none of that shyt is safe.

especially if you in the south.

it is sus, period.
a complete security liability.
if it connects to the web internally from wifi or Bluetooth.

art barr