R.I.P. Kidd Kraddikk

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dallas brehs we lost a radio legend today. :to::rip:

Damn, I'm getting old. I remember when Kidd Kraddikk first started on KISS FM.:flabbynsick:

http://www.dallasnews.com/entertain...ddenly-at-53.ece?ssimg=1121088#ssStory1120920

Radio-TV personality Kidd Kraddikk dies suddenly at 53

Last edited:

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me too! Been listening off and on since middle school. Gonna be weird not hearing him on the drive to work Monday morning

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me too! Been listening off and on since middle school. Gonna be weird not hearing him on the drive to work Monday morning

Kidd was one of the biggest influence on today's Dallas culture. From Deep Elm to Greenville Ave, etc. Kidd had a big influence in Dallas. Because of him, Dallas went from a ol' regular city in Texas into a major national media market pop culture town.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
in SA our main pop station has kidd craddikk in the morning. shyts crazy RIP

Mojo

comin to a fish fry near you!
Daps
Reppin
Coastal North Carolina
In a bitterly ironic twist, Kraddikk did a radio segment just last week on "what he would say to each member of the show in his final moments on earth" as a comedy bit.

"Have you ever thought about those last moments of your life?" he asked his radio crew. "Nobody wants a long, lingering illness; nobody wants just that; but it would be nice if you could have a day or two where you know it's coming."

He then spent several minutes saying goodbye to each member of his on-air staff.

"When I die, you have permission to take a bunch of creepy pictures of my body," Kraddikk said. "I want to thank all of you guys for being at my deathbed today. I'm going to miss you so much."

:damn:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dallas brehs we lost a radio legend today. :to::rip:

Damn, I'm getting old. I remember when Kidd Kraddikk first started on KISS FM.:flabbynsick:
i thought he was still on kiss fm

i used to listen to him before that uncle tom al got on the show. this was like 95

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
In a bitterly ironic twist, Kraddikk did a radio segment just last week on "what he would say to each member of the show in his final moments on earth" as a comedy bit.

"Have you ever thought about those last moments of your life?" he asked his radio crew. "Nobody wants a long, lingering illness; nobody wants just that; but it would be nice if you could have a day or two where you know it's coming."

He then spent several minutes saying goodbye to each member of his on-air staff.

"When I die, you have permission to take a bunch of creepy pictures of my body," Kraddikk said. "I want to thank all of you guys for being at my deathbed today. I'm going to miss you so much."

Eerie

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh: Maybe he knew something that nobody else didn't.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
That's crazy.

The only reason why I knew who he is, is because his show was one the first podcast I ever downloaded. I stopped listening a long time ago, but his name is etched in my brain.

:to: RIP

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this messed up my night when my bro in law told me. I told my wife and sister. All being from Dallas we grew up on his show. Over 20 years of off and on listening. But for the last 15 months or so ive listened to every singe show through his app,, its just the segments and not all the music or commercials.. When i read it i took a step back from the phone in disbelief.... dude was like a part of the family and most ppl in dallas that listen would agree... this dont feel right,,, whats monday gonna be like when i go to listen and he isnt there,,,,, this dont fukin feel right